Chapter 37- The First Night

Warnings- NSFW!

Over 5k! Hope this makes up for the last chapter being a bit boring! 

Thank you all who reads, comments and votes!

"So I am all fine now?" I ask Bruce who nods "all clear you only took two days worth and I can't see any changes in the scans with the IV your now hydrated you just need to make sure to eat and keep drinking plenty of water no alcohol tonight" he smiles and I sit up grateful that the IV had been taken out. 

"I will go and put all the equipment away but I will see you all at dinner" Bruce says and I thank him as he left.

Wade, Ethan and Jack had kidnapped Tony to show them around, Thor and Steve said about getting some food started while Peter went off to unpack as he said he took longer to get here. "So this is our room?" I ask Bucky and he smirks "of course doll if you will have me"

"Dont forget me" Loki winks and I laugh "at this rate we all might as well get a giant room" 

"We got one of those here doll" Bucky says and my eyes widen "wait really?" I ask I knew they said about that at the tower but I never imagined they would have it at holiday homes too "want to see it kitten?" Loki asks me and I think on it for a second.

"It is okay if you don't want to doll you never have to if that's what you decide" Bucky says but I shrug "no harm in looking I guess" I say taking Loki hand he smirks grabbing onto Bucky to we transport so quickly it took me a minute to realise I was on a different bed.

I take in the room my eyes widening at the beauty, it looked like we were at the top of the cabin the room was the size of an entire floor at the tower. A massive window shaped in a triangle was at the front of the room as the bed I sat on was leaning on a giant wooden wall which only seems set in the middle of the room. Crafted into the wall were trees, the bed white silk with fluffy grey covers that are so long you can have them down in a long room and someone would think it's a carpet. The bed was bigger than a California size bed, it is so big you could place a whole flat just on this bed alone. 

"You guys gave me a heart attack!" Peter says "I see no sign of a heart attack Mr Parker would you like me to get Dr Banner?" Jarvis says and I smile "Jarvis you are here!" I don't know why that made me excited but I missed savage Jarvis. 

"All the holiday's homes have me in them I am spread across 46-holiday homes and 35 safe houses across the world Miss Mia" Jarvis says and my mouth drops "how many holiday homes?" I ask in shock that's crazy. 

I mean I knew Tony was rich- rich but how the hell- "46, Miss you should consider that hearing test this is the second time I'm having to repeat myself" Bucky, Loki and Peter eyes widen at this but I only laugh "I missed you savage Jarvis" 

"I am programmed to say I feel the same but I promised to be honest to you, what answer would you prefer Miss Mia?" I laugh again "I asked Jarvis to direct me like this" I say to the three amused. 

"Are you staying with us?" Peter asks excitedly realising I was in their room "she is checking it out little spider" Loki says grinning as he pulls Peter into a hug I smile. 

I loved when I see them care for each other "but we could doll like I said the decision is always up to you" Bucky says climbing behind me on the bed then pulls me towards him backwards making me smile as I take in the bedroom again as I think about it. 

I mean I had fallen asleep with everyone here apart from Thor "the bed is comfy" I mumble the mattress felt like feathers "just imagine sleeping on it with all of us kitten" Loki smirks "I guess it might be nice- I mean we could try it for one night to see what it is like sleeping with everyone else" I say and Bucky lifts my head backwards so im looking up as he looks down in my eyes "only if your sure doll" I smile nodding.