Chapter 32- Where is he?

Sorry guys its a short chapter but I'm going to be writing the next chapter so should upload another later tonight 🙂 

As Bruce hugs me again I winch a little and he pulls back to check me over "you broke your wrist?" he asks me looking at the bandage with a look of slight annoyance "and 8 stitches in her head which will need to be removed in a few weeks they gave her prescription for pain but I knew you would want to look them over first just incase" Tony says coming over he smiles wrapping his around Bruce's waist "nice for you to join us again" Bruce smiles looking around the lab sadly and guilty then his eyes get back at mine. 

"Im sorry for losing control again" Bruce says to Tony who smiles "don't be I wanted to redecorate now I have an excuse" Tony grins pulling out a phone. " I want to do my own scans and rewrap the bandage" Bruce says and I nod smiling whatever made him feel better.

"Let the girl eat first she has been sleeping for four days, Mia you should head up with the soldiers, Loki and Nat to rest. I will begin getting people in to sort this out and Brucie bear you should head for the showers you stink" Tony says and I nod as Tony press a peck to my lips. Bruce laughs as Tony pinches his nose while getting closer to Bruce  "tomorrow scans after coffee dare" Bruce tells me before he and Tony walk off.

"When we came back the four of us went crazy we have been so worried Clint and the twins will be so happy your awake" Nat says coming over and I look at her keeping my face plain and  I see Bucky look over concerned. 

She tries a smile but I don't return it, her smiling hurts. 

How could she smile like that? Did she not understand how much she keeps hurting me?

"Your hair looks good" Nat says reaching out for it but my body moves on its own slapping her hand away "Mia-" she says sadly  "you don't get to be sad! stay away from me!" I snap and she steps back a bit her eyes widening. 

"You almost died Mia we almost lost you again please don't-"

I scoff "so I am supposed to forgive everything just like that?"

"Do you know how crazy we have all been knowing we almost lost you? Then Clint and I find out you attempted suicide the same way how do you-" she pauses her eyes opening.

"What the fuck" I snap looking over to Steve, Loki and Bucky "I asked you not to tell them that!"

"We didn't doll it wasn't us three we didn't know they knew" Bucky promises Steve and Loki both nod. 

"Mia it doesn't matter who told us-"

"Oh it matters" I snap "so come on who was it?" 

"Okay I think we should head up first doll" Bucky says stepping in between us "you two go ahead I'm sure the others will be back soon I'm going to stay with Nat" Steve says and Bucky nods picking me up before I had a moment to protest "I'm coming too" Loki says as Steve gives him a nod he begins to follow us. 

As we walk to the lift all three of us become quiet until the doors close "doll-" Bucky begins. 

"I can't forgive them" I say sadly "forgiving is the easy part it's the forgetting that is the hardest part of betrayal" Loki mumbles in thought and Bucky shoots him a look and Loki sighs. 

"After all, I betrayed more people than I know and people do forgive but never forget" Loki says and I nod.

You would think they are one and the same but not necessarily.  

"Would you have killed us?" I asked him thinking about the attack on New York he grins "no pet I would have kidnapped you all and made you rule with me you would all look good in chains" he says with a wink and I laugh "he being serious doll" Bucky frowns "oh believe me I know" I grin winking back at Loki.