Chapter 11- Shield Party?

Warnings: NSFW.

Tony Stark P.O.V 

I watch as Mia's chest heaved up and down seeing her in Bucky's shirt was making imagine her wearing one of my own as I smile down at her. Seeing her with Morgan cooking and dancing to some of Morgan favorite songs made my heart race. Mia was always beautiful but to see her kindness with my daughter made me fall for her even more. Now she laid on me as the second Mulan movie playing in the background she fell asleep only twenty-odd minutes ago before the first one finished which made me happy as I did not want her to move or leave. 

Morgan had just fallen asleep a moment ago leaning on Mia telling me how much she loved spending time with Mia. Mia had caught me of surprise at how well she was with kids, the way she smiled at Morgan with care made my heart flutter and make me want to make sure she can never leave us that much more.

Feeling a vibration on my phone I quietly pull it out of my back pocket to see I had finally gotten in a reply 'Fine let's meet Mr Stark Friday 4 pm ill send you the address on the day-Wade'

I look down at Mia placing a kiss on her head. 

I need to do this for her. 

Mia P.O.V 

"She knows all the Disney songs and she even makes the best pancakes!" I hear Morgan telling someone which made me move a little trying to get up but I couldn't move as an arm wrapped around me pulling me back down I let out a little breath "you are finally awake" Tony grumbles like he had just woken up himself not long before "I heard the others were on a mission so I brought lunch" I look other seeing Clint with a man I did not recognise "hi I am Sam also known as Falcon" he says to me holding out his hand so I shake it "Mia" I said groggy, we must have been asleep for over an hour. 

"I see you and Morgan have met" Clint says trying to hold back a smile "mhm" I answer wiping the sleep away from my eyes glad he wasn't mad from last night "she also doesn't snore!" Morgan carries on telling the two men how great I am and I blush "Morgan" I say with a little chuckle "she even dances!" she continues and I put my hands in front of my face embarrassed as Tony pulls me back down to lean on his lap. 

"Dont be I loved your little dance" Tony says removing my hands I look up at him shocked "you saw that? how long were just standing there for?" I ask a little horrified as I was also singing my lungs out. Tony just grins "it was a beautiful sightseeing you dance and sing with Morgan I cant wait to see it again" he says again kissing my head I blush slightly.

In his arms, it felt like nothing else mattered and I hated that I was falling for him. 

"Oh yeah she can also sing!" she tells the two men and I lean back on Tony once again using his hands to cover my face this time and he laughs along with Sam. 

"Oh I remember her singing voice alright" Clint says as he used to sing with me in the mornings while we would cook pancakes together "right cmon Morgan I think it's time you let the poor girl get up" Tony says "no she said she will leave after the film" Morgan says holding on to me tighter "well now I brought her lunch she can't escape" Clint tells her holding up the bag of food from a restaurant I hadn't eaten in years so of course my stomach rumbles "see she is hungry" Clint laughs knowing full well this was one of my favourite burger places.

It is a long drive away he must have gone to get it after what happened last night. 

"God is not on my side today" I say embarrassed about the stomach rumble in a whisper but only Tony could hear. He helps me sit up as Morgan got off me she tries pulling me with her but Tony grabs my hands away "you got to let her wake up first sweetheart, you go through with Dad Clint and Uncle Sam and we will be through in a minute" he tells her and she pouts but before I could give in to her cute face Clint comes and take her hand "lets help set up Mia's food and make her a coffee" he says which seems to get Morgans attention away from me as she runs back into the dining room.