Chapter 51- Magazines

Thought it was unfair to leave the other one like that so I wrote another (its like 4am here 🥲 so I am heading to bed!)

Please read WARNINGS!: Dark themes in this chapter so please read with caution!!!!!

Also will need editing! Thanks for everyone reading, voting and commenting!

"W-where are we?" I ask my voice shaking as I look up to see Billy smirking at me "somewhere safe that's all you need to know" he says walking over to the bed and I shift up it moving far away from him as possible trying to pull against the restraints.

I try to use my powers but it doesn't work against the material and he sighs "I just want to check your bandages, your skin is pretty damage by all those injections turtle even if you do seem to be healing quicker than normal" he says and I look down to see my arms fully covered in bandages.

"How did you get us out of the fire without killing yourself or anyone noticing us?" I ask and his smirk grew "because of me" another voice says and Wade's warning comes to me as I look at the man who wore a smirk "you sure are prettier in real life than in the magazines" he says throwing down a few in front of me and my eyes widen at the headline.

'Mia Stark dead after fire!'

'Tony Stark morn after soulmate goes missing during fire!'

'Theory of Mia Stark kidnapping before death!'

'Stark Inc. shut down for few days after Mia Starks death!'

I then look at the date and my eyes widen "it's the 3rd of September..." I say and Billy nods sitting at the end of the bed reaching out for me and I shift even more back "you know the rule if she struggles then she will have to be put under until they pick us up tomorrow morning" Rumlow says making my stomach drop.

"Sorry turtle I know you missed your birthday but I had to make sure we would be able to get you out of there without anyone noticing. Now you have to behave or I will have to inject you with another dose to send you into another slumber okay?" he says and I nod as he undoes one of my restraints but the cuff still stays on my wrist my powers still not working against whatever this material is.

He holds his hand out asking for my arm I give it to him without a fight.

Buckys voice in my head 'always know when to pick your battles doll sometimes being brave can make you be weaker know how to read a room'

"Good girl" Rumlow purrs and I bite my tongue as Billy undoes my bandages "was this the plan all along?" I ask mainly Billy trusting him a lot more than Rumlow.

"Not really I didn't mean to put so much sleeping drug in the mix of the serum and the virus but I was panicked having to work around and not get caught by mother" he says like it was a good enough explanation and I frown.

Since my body was still healing I properly slept for longer.

"So what happens now? We go back to Hydra?" I ask nodding my head towards Rumlow who still stands in the corner of the room as Billy begins to tend to my arms "no turtle I told you, you are mine and I won't be sharing you with anyone but Rumlow needs to come with us for a little while we meet tomorrow with-"

"I think you have asked enough don't you doll?" Rumlow asks and I tense my jaw clicking "oh sorry did I strike a cord?" Rumlow asks and I knew he wanted me to lose my cool.

"No I am just wondering why my brother is keeping you of all people for company I thought you worked for Hydra after all" I say with a sweet smile and he scoffs "sorry did I strike a cord?" I ask back and he glares.