Chapter 46- Reuniting.

Sorry guys! I have been having trouble with writer's block at the minute and had a lot going on but I haven't been able to get ideas on paper but finally, I have written a chapter!

Thank you for everyone commenting, voting and reading!

I will need to edit later sorry!

___________________________________

Be wary of someone very close to you...

"My elskan you can open your eyes now" Thor says squeezing my hand.

As I open my eyes I see we are stood on the helicopter pad on top of the tower where Peter once grabbed me and jumped off to go spider swinging. 

Why did that feel like it was months ago?

I can't believe we are back.

"Jarvis, what is Midgards time?" Loki asks as I slightly shiver a little as I am not dressed for the cold air especially this high. Thor notices and side hugs me rubbing my arms.

"It is currently two am sir, everyone is sleeping with the whole team in the shared room and the Wilsons in their own room on lower floors. Should I wake everyone and let them know of your return?" Jarvis asks.

"No that is fine voice from the ceiling! Do not wake anyone" Thor says still rubbing my arms to keep me warm.

"Wait ago you big idiot oaf!" Loki grumbles annoyed "well it is hard to keep our time differences! I thought it would be way before twelve!" Thor explains and I shrug "I guess we should head to bed and surprise them in the morning" I say with a little yawn. The night sky making me feel tired even though it was mid-afternoon when we left Asgard.

How do the brothers swap often?

I am not jet-lagged but bri-lagged.

"Let me walk you to your room then my e-" Thor was about to say but Loki smirks "wait brother I have got a better idea" he says but before I or Thor could ask him what he was thinking he grabs both our hands transporting us inside. 

My eyes widen as he transformed us into the shared bedroom.

It was my first time in here and it was even larger than the one at the Cabin but I couldn't see much due to it being dark the only light being from the large windows showing the cities lights. 

'I can fit in the middle and there is plenty of rooms on each side' Loki says talking into our minds. I look down at my outfit and he clicks his fingers gently, my dress changes into a black shirt coming mid-thigh and I smile a thanks.

The bed had Steve starting on the left side next to him was Bucky, Tony, Bruce, Pietro, Peter, Nat, Clint and then Wanda with a little gap between Tony and Bruce that Loki suddenly transports himself into quietly making my mouth drop a little bit. 

How in the hell did no one wake?

Some of these people are trained assassins!

 "I will go to the right" Thor whispers kissing my cheek then taking off his clothes down to his boxers. He manages to get into bed somehow without waking anyone, only making a few people stir which was surprising for his size. They both smile at me as I go to the left realising it was Steve then I remember what a light sleeper he is.

Crap. 

I lift the covers slowly and carefully climbing into bed stopping every time he or anyone stirred but eventually I lay down facing Steve who was being spooned by Bucky making me smile "please come back doll" I hear Bucky mutter under his breath tightening his hold on Steve making me smile as I close my eyes.