XXX

Hesitancy

Hesitancy

"Young Master, Miss Isabell's plane already landed on Statira Airport."

"Good," Giovanni replied as he exited the limousine and entered the Vercetti Building.

The staff immediately lined up and bowed their heads when the door opened. Everyone was quiet, waiting for their boss to pass their line and go inside the elevator so they could go back to their position.

This was the daily routine of all workers in the company. One wrong move and they could get fired. Only high-quality people could pass the interview and get a job in all Vercetti Buildings. It was a must since they were working for the number one family on the continent.

Everyone in the elevator went outside when they saw Giovanni. Noah quickly opened his tab and searched for the updates. Numerous preparations were ongoing since Giovanni's birthday was getting closer as the weeks went by. It increased even more because Giovanni had a day-off for the outing weeks ago.

"The Board of Directors is asking for a meeting with you as soon as possible. They don't want to have another proxy for the next meeting, Young Master." The proxy Noah was referring to was himself.

Noah was always the one attending all the outer and board meetings after the clone of Mr. Kavan's death. Giovanni only met with the inner negotiators or the negotiations that were highly needed of his appearances, such as the meetings with Elite 3 and international affairs.

"They should wait. If not, then they're free to pull out their shares." Noah glanced at his Young Master, verifying what he heard. Giovanni's face at the moment was not something he could refer to as a joke. He was serious.

"Their shares won't make the company fall. They should not look highly at themselves." Then the door opened, revealing their floor.

They first entered his office before Noah continued his speech. "The Devera wants to have a meeting with you."

"Decline it."

"Also..." Noah then looked again to Giovanni who sat on his swivel chair. "The work I assigned to you, is it already done?"

"Are you referring to the Vasquez, Young Master?"

"No. I'm talking about the one I need for tonight."

Noah creased his forehead. Ang bilis na ihilis ni Giovanni ang kanilang pinaguusapan. Speaking of the work, why would his Young Maser occupy a venue? He thought he did not want to have another meeting at the moment?