X

Giovanni

Giovanni

For the past two days, Ashanti only focused on her school works and reportings that she would present for the third day. The night before the big day, she got her long-awaited beauty rest, only to be ruined by someone when she woke up.

"Good thing you opened your eyes before I could smack you on the face."

And there the man was, Giovanni, standing beside her bed, crossed arms while looking down at her. She instantly lowered her gaze on her suit then pulled the blanket up to cover her body.

Geez, I don't even have undergarments right now!

"What the hell are you doing here in my territory? Who let you in, bastard?" She hissed.

"Your father, who else can be?"

She put a thin line on her lips. They were not officially engaged, yet her father already let the man enter her room, while she was sleeping and defenseless.

"Also, lower your voice. You sound like you're about to be kidnapped."

"Hindi ba?"

"There's nothing special on you that I would like to get."

She rolled her eyes. Impossible but because it was Giovanni Vercetti, she would believe it. As if that man had feelings for her anyway. But still, she was still a virgin! Baka naka-first base na ito sa kaniya habang natutulog siya!

She tightened her grip on the blanket. "I'll ask again. What are you doing here, Mr. Vercetti?"

And it's still early in the morning! Does he want a breakfast date with me? Asa siya.

"To tell you the plan, of course, " he answered with boredom.

She raised her brow, still looking at him. "Do you still need to go here to my house? You can send a letter by your assistants or just text me, stupid."

I don't want to see you anymore!

"You don't even answer my calls the other day."

It was long before the words from him struck her in the head. Nagising na nang tuluyan ang kaniyang diwa. The air conditioner in her room was at a low temperature but at that moment, her body was transported to Antarctica. She turned her sight away.

That's him? Malay ko ba.

"I-it's your fault. You didn't give your number to me that's why I didn't know it was you."