VIII

Plan

Plan

Calista headed outside after a half an hour journey. She and Carshon walked inside of her future spouse's mansion when the butler came to pick them up.

The manor is bigger than ours. This is a jackpot.

She had her sincere smile while entering the room, greeted by the maids who lined up in the entrance as if they were a special guest so they were required to have a double work to look after.

Well, they were. She would be the future wife of their Young Boss.

Dumiretso sila sa living room ng mansyon. Nang makarating ay una niyang napansin ang mag-asawang naguusap. She expanded her eyes as she saw a familiar figure in front of them.

"Good evening, Philip. I apologized for a minute late."

Mr. Vasquez stood up and shook his hand with her dad, then smiled at her and gave a greet. "Good evening, Ms. Rossault."

"Good evening too, Tito." She returned the smile, but inside, she obtained disturbance by his strange behavior.

There was something wrong, and it was not difficult to see. The look he was giving to her was unbelievable. Was he expecting Ashanti to be with them for tonight, not her?

But he doesn't have the choice anymore. Ashanti isn't available now.

She wondered who was the man her dad picked for her sister? She remembered Ashanti twinkling her eyes on their birthday when Mr. Vasquez came to greet them.

So Ashanti's goal is actually to marry Mr. Vasquez's son from the start. Now that I'm the one who's here, does that mean I win?

She pinched her lip, trying not to widen her smile because of the conclusion she had in her head. She was curious about what her sister felt after knowing their dad pick Vasquez for her. She knew it. The idea she proposed to her dad was marvelous.

Calista walked towards the three, wondering who was the man she got. When she already got close to them, she was stunned, as she saw the face of Philip's son.

He's handsome... So much!

Dark brown hair, thick eyebrows, kissable lips, pointed nose, prominent jawline, and had a sexy face as a whole. His sight landed at her, curious about the infamous illegitimate daughter of the Rossault family.

What a wonderful sight for her. Hindi na rin masama. She got a rich and handsome man as her fiancé that she did not expect to have. She could not wait for her to deliver the news to Ashanti after the meeting!