XL

Smile

Smile

Ashanti eyed her reflection on the mirror, wearing a dress and heels. She took the lipstick and powder in the drawer to apply some on her face before putting it on a small bag she would use later. She took out a deep breath before going downstairs.

Date...

Before returning to Rossault's mansion, she was silent, not knowing what to say. Giovanni just told her they would be having a date. Was this because of the collana da donna? Kailangan ba talaga ito?

However, the butterflies on her stomach could not stay still. She had feelings for him, and what was happening at the moment would benefit her.

"Ma'am, saan po ang punta mo?" One of the maids stopped what she was doing and blocked her way. Kaysa sabihing 'pakialam mo?' ay ngumiti siya na ikinagulat ng kasambahay.

"I'm... Going on a date. I'll be home before evening."

She eyed the Lamborghini on the gate. Giovanni did not go outside and only opened the car when he saw her getting nearer.

"Is my outfit alright?" she asked as she sat. He took a glimpse of her before starting the engine. A small smile was set while his eyes were focused on the way.

"You look good."

Tila isang napakagandang musiko ang salita para kay Ashanti. She played her tongue, wondering what she should reply next. The statement was a compliment, and it was rare for him to say something like that.

"Thank you. Where are we going? Specific answer please." She glanced him, waiting for the answer. Giovanni took another route, then also looked at her.

"We'll eat first before going to our destination. Where do you want to eat? You decide," saad nito.

She paused, shocked about what he said. Was he serious? She only stared at him. Giovanni's brows met when he heard nothing from her.

"You don't want to eat?"

"Anything but a public restaurant."

He nodded, immediately turned the car. She was still staring at him. Day by day the man would become a better person. Of course, it was in a positive way, like what he was doing at the moment.

Parang dati naman ay sasabihin lamang nito kung saang lugar sila magkikita ngunit ngayon ay binibigyan na siya ng kalayaan na makapili kung saan niya gustong pumunta. Hindi na nito binabalewala ang kaniyang nararamdaman. Obviously, the past and present were different. Just like what he said, this was a date.