Rebirth of the Villainess

Title: Rebirth of the Villainess
    Author: aesmethyst
    Genre: Paranormal (Life after death), Drama, Romance
    Language: Tagalog, English

    Date started: September 2020
    Date Ended: September 2021
    Date Published: March 31, 2021

    This story is a work of fiction. Character's name, actual events, places, and incidents are all fiction and any resemblance is entirely coincidental. No part of this book may be transmitted in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, or recording, without the writer's permission.

    Rebirth /ˈrē-ˌbərth/ [noun] 

  - A period of new life, growth, or activity; a revival.

    "You cannot deceive the deceiver."

    Ashanti could not figure out how she got a second life. Her last memory was her fall from the top of a high building on the night of her eighteenth birthday. Her eyes opened while her body was lying on her cozy bed as if the things happened weren't true.

    She promised to fulfill the goal of her second life: To regain the heart of Kalen and live after the day of her debut.

    But could her rebirth be considered a gift from heaven if everything that is occurring in the present time changed?

    ...

    - This is the revised version of the story.

    - This version contains scenes that are not available in the draft version, plus lesser fillers.

    - The draft version is no longer visible to any platforms. If you see the story on other sites, please contact the author. Thank you.

    -This story is only available on Wattpad. If you see the story on other sites, please report it and contact the author. Thank you.

    -The scenes and dialogue are not created to offend people or religion. Aesmethyst is asking for forgiveness in advance if it turned out to be offensive to you.

    -Some of the comments from the draft version are already deleted by the author. It is to ensure no details from the last version can be seen by newer readers.

    -Aesmethyst also deletes comments such as

    * Mentioning of other stories.

    * Mentioning of other authors.

    * Mentioning of spoilers.

    -If you have other concerns about the story, you can contact the author through a private message of the Wattpad app, or the email in the profile description.