XXXIII

Deliverance

Deliverance

[Meet me outside of Hotel after the celebration.]

Ashanti wore the off-the-shoulder fitted dress and gazed at the mirror to check herself. She stood up straight and posed. She was striving to act like she was unbothered at was what currently happening.

She thought of her decision until three in the morning. Eyebags were visible when she woke up in the afternoon. The fact that she did not hire a make-up artist and stylist made her more down at the moment.

Different cosmetics could be seen on the table. She then sat and started to do her make-up. It was already three in the afternoon and she should be at the venue after two hours.

The Christmas was getting nearer yet sweats boldly exited and began to spread all over her body. Was that because of what could happen later? She thought so.

Her phone then vibrated while she was styling her hair. When she looked at it, a new message was received from Giovanni. She put down the clips and opened the text.

[When do you have a free time? I need to talk to you.]

Her brows then raised as she thought of what he could mean by it. Talk about what? Weren't they already talked about the project? And also, they were constantly chatting through the phone. What's new?

[About what?]

[About something. I need to tell you in person.]

Her lips twitched while she typed her response. She then put it down and continued to decorate her head.

[I still have to attend Kenny's debut. I'll try to have a time later or tomorrow.]

A Bugatti Chiron stopped at the entrance of the Arsace Hotel where the debut of Kennedy Friedrich was being held. It was prepared carefully for she could see people holding cameras outside the venue, which meant it was properly promoted, plus an extravagant entrance.

Ashanti did her thing -- exited the car and posed with flashes in her front. The clock was ticking five in the afternoon, and the celebration would start at quarter to six.

Luckily, her friends were already inside which made her entertained while waiting. They tried different activities prepared by the organizers such as the photo booths.

All were beautiful with their green gowns. They did different poses and gave solo pictures to each other. They were thankful because not so many people were in the booth for some of the guests were still at the entrance.