XXXI

Confrontation

Confrontation

'Rumor: A New Big Project of Rossault with Another Member of Elite 3.'

'The Most Awaited Collaboration of Rossault with Elite 3! Take a look.'

'Is it Vercetti or Vasquez? Rossault's Collaboration for a Big Project in Arsace!'

Calista's eyes twinkled when different headlines appeared on her feed. Her heart skipped a beat as she took a look at one of the articles. Why her dad did not announce this to them yet? Was this a surprise?

'Netizens were shocked when an unknown article popped announcing the Rossault will have a project with one of their co-members in Elite 3.

The article added that the project does not have a contract as of the moment, but surely will be done in the capital city of the country, the Arsace.

People speculated Vasquez as the collaborator because of the engagement between Calista Navi Rossault and Perseus Kalen Vasquez. As of Vercetti, there's still no news about their connection so there's a lower chance they are the one Rossault picked.'

She grinned as she scrolled for more articles. Whether Vasquez or Vercetti, she needed to cling to them more as soon as possible. If it was Vasquez, then it was fine, but the more wealth, the better. She should go to Vercetti.

She exited her room and went to her dad's office. Saktong kaaalis lamang ni Mr. Sanchez kung kaya't masasabi niyang nasa loob ang ama at katatapos lang nitong mag-usap tungkol sa balitang nagiingay sa social media.

She knocked three times before entering. Her eyes caught him with piles of papers on the table. Hindi naman ganito karami noong huli niyang punta. Carshon looked up to see the smiling face of Calista who was presently taking her seat.

"Good morning dad," she greeted him livelier than usual.

"Good morning. What brings you here?"

She scratched her wrist, looking down. "I saw some articles about the rumor of our family project with an Elite 3. I just want to confirm if it's true, dad."

"Yes, it is." She turned at her dad with a wider smile on her lips. "So, is it about-"

"The project will be with the Vercetti, if you're wondering." Her dad was eyeing at some paperwork.

Her mouth formed an 'o' shape when she heard it. Jackpot. Matutuloy ang plano niya!

"No. I'm wondering what project it will be," she said, looking at her father with a nervous emotion plastered on her happy face.