PIED PIPER

"Argh!" Both woke up from their slumber as the driver stopped at the last stop.

"Ugh, these rash drivers and my mother can never let me sleep peacefully," Min Hee complained.
"Well nobody told you to sleep like a log, Song ssi,"A happy Areum laughed as Min Hee scowled at her "now move your ass cause we're finally here!"

With every step they took, it became too overwhelming for Areum. The sudden urge to curl up and cry was making her motion slow. Min Hee caught onto it and tried cracking lame jokes to make her smile, but she could understand her state knowing the amount of struggle her friend went through to come this close to her dream.

"Hey, enough with the waterfalls already! Let's explore your University fast and I'll treat you to Jjajangmyeon. What say?"
"Also Tangsuyuk" Areum demanded as she wiped the last of her tears.

This place was indeed massive. Seoul University definitely came up to it's reputation. The two friends were at awe of the sight, gawking like fangirl looking at their bias.

"Why are everyone here so beautiful?" Areum exclaimed still gawking.
"And well dressed!" Min Hee shook her head in disappointment pointing towards each other's clothes.

Areum just shrugged and laughed. Upon asking, Areum found out that her department was on the opposite side to where they were headed.

Min Hee sighed," I'd love to go with you, but you should know that your friend here is getting old and..." Areum stopped her mid sentence, "yes granny, of course I understand. But in all seriousness, thid is your time, go explore the place see if you find 'it'." With that Areum started her journey towards her dream leaving her best friend to find hers.

It's gonna take a while for her to come. Areum was always a source of entertainment and now without her, Min Hee is pretty much lost here. Tired and hopeless she sat down and started thinking about all the possible things that could be her dream, but nothing made much sense to her. She'd get bored easily by everything and everyone. Of course music and Areum were an exception. She closed her eyes and tried to rest under a tree near an unknown department. The building was not old but something about it gave her ancient vibe, which was strangely comforting. Inhaling deeply, she found peace here, after all the chaos in her life.

The summer air brought a peaceful melody with it. A melody which was sweet, beguiling and hauntingly infectious. I've heard this flute piece before,when I was a kid. Without much awareness her feet carried her like it has a brain of its own. She kept walking, following the sound of the flute as if it was calling her, "I'm here to save you, I'm here to ruin you, come here I'm your Paradise." It was taking over her completely. After going through various rooms,the place from where the music was coming finally arrived. Now all she could see was a door in front of her but the viewing part of the door was out of her reach.
Are you kidding me? Like seriously you want to do this now?
My height never fails to amuse me. She kept jumping like a three year old on a trampoline to see who was playing it, when the flute suddenly stopped playing.

"Shoot! I got caught!"