JUST ONE DAY

"What? Why are y'all screaming?"

Areum replied breathless. Min hee took a step inside the room.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Me? I was practicing for my audition."

Areum shrugged innocently. She was on the floor, with a bottle in her hand which she apparently used as a mic.

"You were unconscious minutes ago, you shouldn't be doing all this right now." Yoongi said extremely irritated.

"Ah I was faking that because I was embarassed. I'm totally fine now!" Areum chirped motioning towards her body.

Namjoon laughed lightly.

"What is so important that you had to practice now, Myung ssi?"

"Umm, so there's this...."

Areum stopped midway and pulled out her phone and asked everyone to come closer.

"Who's this guy?" Jungkook asked.

"He is the founder and CEO of Bighit Music... Now shush and watch." She remarked strictly.

"Ayo! Hitman bang introduces: hit it the second audition. rap, dance, noraero giseoneul jeaphae...."

The video ended and the guys stared at each other before breaking into hysterics.

"Ayoo hitman bang..."

Jungkook imitated as everyone laughed harder.

"But seriously guys..." Areum spoke after calming down.
"This is a great opportunity for me. So I'll work ten times harder for it." She sounded highly motivated.

"You guys should join too, you never know what unfolds." She shrugged as Everyone gave it a thought.

"I'm fine, thanks." Yoongi replied after a while.

Arrogant asshole, Areum thought.

They were getting ready for Areum to get discharged when Jin exclaimed.

"Oh no, we left our luggage back in the camp. Aishh one of us should've stayed and looked after my stuff, they're expensive, you know. Ottokkaji?"

Namjoon thought for a while.

"Let's go and bring it, one of us could stay here with Areum and drop her home."

Ouh lover boy wants to spend quality time? Min smirked.

"Good call. I'll stay,you guys go. I need to finish the paperwork here anyway. Drive safely."

Yoongi remarked before Min Hee could even object. Everyone said their goodbyes to Areum and Yoongi as they left.

"Hmm, now I'm hungry. Let's go." Yoongi took her stuff ,escorting her to the car.

Back in the camp, the guys were deciding over who should pack the tent and who would load everything in the car.

"Aye! you kids do it. You know my old age wouldn't help y'all." Jin excused himself cunningly.

"Must feel good to be old huh Hyung?" Jungkook mockingly screamed to the leaving figure.

"Ummm I love it very much!"

Jin laughed moving far away only to come back running when Taehyung suggested to play a game and decide who'd do what work.

"Okay, so let's get started?" MC jin exclaimed.

Namjoon and Hobi sat down to watch the maknaes, ready to fight.