I NEED U

Yoongi carried a wasted Areum in his arms, Min hee unlocking the door to their shared bedroom. The boy placed her softly on the bed, covering her with the blanket lovingly. Min hee watched them from the door smiling but turned it into a passive one when Yoongi started walking out of the room. "Let's talk." the girl said with a tone that could match a business tycoon. Yoongi thought he was in trouble because of what happened in his house. "Min hee I swear I wasn't gonna take adv..." Yoongi began explaining but was stopped by her hand raised in air. "I know Yoongi ah. If I wasn't there, you would've been molested by her today." Yoongi was puzzled by now but waited for Min hee to continue.
"You guys look happier together rather than sulking alone and I hope things remains the same between you and Areum. But wishing for something and making it a reality are two different things, no one will understand that better than us." She said recalling Min hee and Yoongi's past. "We both know, given her talent, Areum won't be a trainee for long. She'll have to choose a life where she won't have time or the freedom to have someone by her side when things get harder. Of course I'll be with her no matter the circumstances but there will be times when I won't be able fill the void in her heart." Min hee sighed before continuing, "I know you sincerely love her, I can see it in your eyes. But before you hold onto her, make sure you stick beside her until the end. I don't want any of you to go through that pain again. Both of you deserve better."

Yoongi was at loss of words. He was taking in her words and slowly realized what she really meant. And it was true. They both have their dreams right in front of them and a single mistake could ruin things. But he was also relieved someone made him think about it before it was too late. He was really grateful to have friends like her. Yoongi sighed looking at Min hee, "I'll surely think about it. You're right I can't be overwhelmed now, at this point of our lives and rush into things. Thanks for always looking out for us. You're a great friend Min ah." he ruffled her hair. "Why do I get patted every time when you're the one who acts like a grumpy cat?" Min hee retorted making both of them laugh.

Areum woke with sirens ringing in her head. She was holding her head with hand when a scene of her standing in Yoongi's home flashed in front of her eyes. 'Oh no! What was I doing there?' She thought but it only added to her headache. She went for a cold shower. Closing the tap, another moment of her being on top of Yoongi flashed. 'What the hell was I doing there!? Did I really kiss him when I was drunk like a homeless begger? Ommo where's the toilet. I need to flush myself.' She contemplated her life decions. She came out of the bathroom and sat on the bed.
Min hee walked in with breakfast. "Try this hangover soup I made for you. Don't puke this time. I'm sure this one is better than last year's." Min hee said convincingly. Areum was munching her soup like a hungry kid when Min hee interrupted, "You should know something. Last night... " explaining what she told Yoongi previously.
"You know we don't hide anything from each other, so I hope I didn't cross the line this time." Min hee looked at Areum, who stopped eating to listen to her carefully. Realization dawned on her. "Yaah, we have the right to protect each other, there's no line to cross between us. It's always us versus the world. Arachi?(Do you understand?)" Areum said nonchalantly continuing to savour the soup, thinking of their future in the back of her mind.

Jungkook was about to start the music for his practice when the studio-door opened. The boy with boxy smile strutted into the room and sat next to the music system. "Yaah you crazy alien!? Why didn't you pick up my calls? Where were you? I was so worried about you, idiot." JK ranted breathlessly. " I'm fine now. I had some issues going on and needed some time and space so I cut myself some slack. It'll take time but I'm getting a hang of it. Don't worry about me boy." Taehyung smiled calmly patting his cheeks at the end. JK knew whatever it was, it was surely something big but he also admitted that sometimes things take time to mend and maybe Taehyung was doing the same. "Why don't you divert your mind and pour out your heart in this performance? You might get your closure." JK said feeling like a monk, giving an angelic smile . Taehyung just stared at him raising his hand upto his cheeks again slowly, as if to praise him. "That's what I'm here for imma (idiot). " Taehyung said smacking JK's head lightly.