LOOK HERE

After Areum left the bonfire, Namjoon went to look for Areum as he saw Min Hee's sleeping figure being carried by Taehyung to her tent. He noticed far away, Areum getting into the caravan with Yoongi as they drove away. 

Hyung really kept his word of driving her back huh! They'll be fine I guess, he thought.

    He was walking back towards the camp site when he realised that there wasn't any car here, the only one being taken by Yoongi.

'Aish how do I go then?'

Being the smartest,he ran his brain with the highest IQ among the Elites and managed to come up with an idea. A few moments later, he was driving a car, he borrowed from the campsite owner to God knows where.

It was past midnight now and after an hour of drive through the mountains, Namjoon stood outside the girls' tent holding a small plastic bag.

'What am I doing in my life? Why am I doing this again?' Namjoon sighed recollecting his thoughts.

Taking a deep breath he softly called.

"Min ah! Are you awake?"

Nobody answered. Is she sleeping? I should leave but she hasn't eaten anything...He tried again.

"Min ah?"

Silence.

"Yah Micchin yeoja! (Crazy woman!)"  He yelled this time.

With a shreik Min hee sat up,eyes still closed.
"Oh Eomma (Mom)!! I'm ready for school.... Uh where am I?" She looked puzzled,recollecting herself after a while as reality doomed on her.

"It's Namjoon! I'm outside" he answered her slightly shivering from the cold. She unzipped the tent's entrance and hurriedly rushed him in.

"What are you doing outside? Get in fast, it's freezing out there."

Namjoon sat down pulling his crossed legs towards his chest.

"So... " Min Hee arched her eyebrows after he settled down.

"Oh ah here..." He placed the plastic bag in front of her and took out a packed bowl.
"It's hangover soup, I found while I was around the camp site." He explained after he noticed her confused expression hiding the fact of how he drove half a mile for it.

Min Hee looked at the bowl and then stared at Namjoon with sad eyes.

"Where's Areum?". Namjoon didn't want to make her worry about her best friend at this state.

"She's with Yoongi." he shrugged masking the fact that they left.

   Min Hee saw the sadness in his eyes as she managed to smile at him taking the bowl.

"Thank you Joon ah."

The sincerity in her eyes told him it wasn't only for the soup. Min Hee started munching the veggies in the bowl and in a few moments she was half way there finshing the soup.

I'm feeding a bear right now, a tiny one at that...

He looked scared at her maniac mukbang skills, yet smiling at the scene . Soon enough, Min Hee chocked on her food and kept the bowl down. Namjoon crawled to the distressed girl, patted and rubbed her back as she kept coughing  for some time after helping her with a glass of water.

"I'll bring you more if you want but eat slowly Geez!" he playfully scolded her.

When she finally calmed down, he looked down at her to see tears rolling down her cheeks. He sensed what was wrong.

"Look here. Don't run away..." He said after making her look into his eyes.

  "You guys share such a beautiful bond, a mere incident in the past can't separate you guys. I bet Areum won't even bring this topic up again because she cherishes your friendship more than anything. She loves you, trust me on that one." Namjoon reassured Min hee who smiled genuinely this time.

"Well she does have a thing for smart and intelligent people after all." she let out a chuckle giving a small squeeze as a gesture of gratitude to his hand which was on her shoulder, his arms resting on her back.

"Smart and intelligent? And you?"Namjoon joked to lighten her mood.

Min Hee teased him "well I might not be as smart as you, but I have my days.." they both laughed as Namjoon thought...

Maybe I do have a chance.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The rest of the clan gathered to have breakfast.

"Where's Areum?" Jungkook inquired taking a seat when he couldn't find the said person.

"She's with Yoongi. He's helping her with the assignment. He called this morning."

Seokjin replied as he gulped a big chunk of mango, trying to look classy only to end up choking.
"Very classy hyung!" Hobi replied in hysterics.

Everyone seemed dull compared to the bright weather.

"We should do something to cheer up Min ah. She must be really upset." Taehyung said pouting in his seat.

"Hyung! Let's go for trekking!" Jimin suggested excitedly to the oldest.

"Who's going where?" Min Hee came up to the table with puffy cheeks showing how much she cried the night before. Jin noticed her condition.

"Okay! Since we came this far and the weather's so nice, might as well have a look at the mountains. Hoseok, go wake Joonie up!"

Hoseok was about to leave for Namjoon's tent but Min Hee was quick to reply Jin.

"He's tired. Let him sleep for a while."

Everyone agreed and left for the trek after having their breakfast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let me get the car. Till then wait here."

Yoongi instructed Areum crouching to her level like she was a lost kid. She nodded nonetheless. She was humming to her favorite song while waiting, when she saw a small kid riding his tricycle happily heading towards the cross section. The kid waved at her and she waved back, smiling brightly.

Turning her head to the side, she heard a loud honking sound and saw a truck was approaching the cross section, same as the kid. She shouted at the kid to stop but he kept going. The truck was dangerously close.

What do I do? What should I do? Aah whatever!

She thought as she started to run towards the kid. A few moments later, a loud thump was heard.

................ .............. ............. ............ ................

Everyone was exhausted but satisfied with the view of the mountains at the end. They were now resting on the the ground near their tents, when Namjoon ran upto them, and looked furiously at Min Hee.

"Where the hell were you? I looked for you everywhere."

He was shouting and panting at the same time.

"Calm down, we went for trekking in the area. What happened? Why do you look so worried?" Min Hee asked as she got up and stepped towards him. Breathless, Namjoon didn't know how to tell her what he just heard, yet said
         "Areum...accident... Hospital."

"WHAT!?" everyone yelled in unison.