EPILOGUE : YOUNG FOREVER

It seems just yesterday when these youngsters were preparing themselves for the new world. Eight years has gone by and these rookies turned into the biggest band ever known world wide. They were breaking records that no one ever believed could be broken. They were often at the top of charts, even internationally. With their every single released, awards were showered upon them all thanks to their fans, better known as ARMY.

The backstage was a war zone. The staff were getting the stage ready. The make up artists were almost done with their last minute touch up. Some were fixing the mics while others were busy tidying up their hair.
Somethings changed over the years. The once nervous Seokjin was much more confident now that every time he met the guys he blew a flying kiss regarding himself as world wide handsome.
         The once goofy Hoseok was now more meticulous about their spot on choreography.
The once unorganised Namjoon was now more organised and prepared when it came to their performance.
The once forgetful Taehyung became the one whose deep vocals left people mesmerized.
The once cheeky Jimin was now winning hearts with his contemporary style.
The once shy Jungkook was now epitome of perfection with his enthralling voice and visuals.
Areum was fierce yet stunning when she was up there on stage like it's her battlefield and she owned it.
Min hee has now mastered many instruments and most of their melodies were pitched in by her. One thing that didn't change was their love for bickering with each other.

"Everyone ready? You're up in ten!" their Manager walked in to check up on them. "Yes!" Everyone confirmed. "Let's go get it guys. Deul Saet!" Namjoon initiated their group chant before stepping onto the stage. The cheer got louder and louder when they came up on the stage with their special entrance. And there they saw the sight of their big family which they never got tired of. Their fans who paved their way to their success today are known to be the biggest fandom.
BANGTAN started from the bottom with a handful of people. Now they have an entire ARMY. Army also raise money for many social issuses and donate them to charitable organizations in the name of their idols. Looking at the purple wave, they started their concert for the night.

After they performed their latest album, Hoseok took the microphone, "Army!!" he yelled as the crowd cheered. "Hope you enjoyed this night with us! But we're not over yet. We have a surprise for you. Someone else also wanted to be a part of this beautiful moment right now. He's the king, he's the boss! Put your hands together for.. " Min hee gave the drum rolls for the effect. "NONE... OTHER....THAN" he paused for a moment, "AGUST D !!!" And from the centre of the big stadium came up Min Yoongi wearing a traditional King's attire, all black. Audience never stooped cheering for him as he nailed his single Daechitwa. The other guys hyped him up because he didn't usually perform that frequently and with that they ended their last concert.
"We have an announcement for our lovely fans." Seokjin made his way to the centre, addressing the audience. "We're taking a break for the next six months. Hope our beautiful fans keep loving us and our songs comfort you like you have been there for us all these years. Stay healthy and bless you. We love you Army!!" he finished and all them bowed to their fans sincerely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Who said wedding brings love and peace between people?' Jungkook thought observing the scene in front him.

Although this is supposed to be a simple ceremony with limited number of guests, it didn't quite look simple to him. If he would describe the event in a word it's definitely chaos. Just when Jungkook was thinking of how to calm things down, a terrified looking Seokjin came upto him, a woman following him shaking her head. "Aah, Kook ah, look my tie isn't matching the theme. What am I gonna do? I can't be like this on the wedding day?!" worried Jin ranted to his brother. The woman caught upto them and said, "You look great in anything Mr. Kim. Besides, it's not even  your wedding." JK was now fixing the tie for his Hyung mumbling 'Who's the kid here?'
He was sending Jin off for some other errands when Namjoon rushed to him, panting at this point. "Jungkookie, where is Min hee? I just wish I could meet her once before the wedding."
Jin piped in back into their conversation before JK could speak, "No, absolutely not!".