DANGER

"So guys, this is Yoonji...my baby sister!" Yoongi called over the lads for a boys nightout at his home. After giving a lot of thoughts, he concluded that it was the right time for Yoonji to be officially introduced. As he told everyone the entire situation, the guys kept looking at the little girl playing with Jin Hyung. Jungkook became teary as he got up and ran towards Yoonji to pick her in his arms, " Hello little one! I'm Jungkook oppa. Will you play with me?" Yoonji beamed her toothless smile as Jungkook brought her near everyone for quick introduction, before playing with her. Yoongi watched everyone and smiled watching his family, other than Taehyung who was out of town for some business, being completed. 'I miss her' He thought about the missing girl who'd make his small group complete.

"So Joon ah! Who's this girl you're crushing over?" Jin asked as he settled down across Namjoon, making the latter choke on his coffee. "What?" He asked wiping his face.
Jimin explained how Min Hee seeked for their help and how they suggested ways to win his heart. "Aah, no wonder none of them worked.." Namjoon thought out loud makin Jin smack his head.
Namjoon confessed everything to them, from when to how it started. By the end of his confession, almost everyone looked shocked. Hoseok teased him for keeping this information a secret so long whereas Jin was offended. Yoongi was about to make a sarcastic comment when his phone rang. It was Areum. 'Why is she calling me so late?' he picked it up quickly,"Hello?"

"Yah, I have somet..hing to tell you. Whe...eeere are yo-u?" Areum said drowsily in between hiccups. "I'm at home right now. Where are you? Are you drunk?" Yoongi asked as his anxiety rised. "Well I was having a tough time, and Jin Hyung...oh no.. Jin oppa told me alcohol is the best cleanser. So no, I'm not drunk. Pfft! I'm cleansed!" Areum giggled. "Stay where you are, I'll come and get you." Yoongi said sternly. "Do you even know where I am, idiot!" Areum again hiccuped, "Stay where 'you' are... I'm coming to you." With that she hung up leaving a nervous Yoongi.

"So we get to see a drunk Areum? That's a first!" Jimin remarked playing with Yoonji on his lap. Yoongi scowled at him. "What do we do now?" Namjoon asked seriously. "We have to ask for help... to the one who knows how to handle the situation." Jin commented calmly, everybody's eyes on him now. "But who?" Namjoon asked blinking his eyes. "You sure you have the highest IQ? You can be pretty dumb at times. Call Min hee you idiot!" Jin remarked sarcastically. Namjoon made an oh with his mouth, pulling out his phone to call Min Hee.

The phone call with Min hee made them more anxious. "She said 'no matter what happens, you shouldn't let her go. She gets crazy and acts rashly when she's drunk so you gotta take extra care of her. I'm on my way, so just hold on to her till then. I'll be there soon.'" Namjoon informed everyone his conversation with Min hee in a girly voice imitating Min Hee. "Ok so we..." Hobi was cut off by a loud thump on the door. Jungkook rushed to open the door, to find a super wasted Areum leaning on the doorframe. "Unnieee..." "Babyyee" Areum slurred as Yoonji rushed to meet her slumber partner only to end up in Jungkook's arms. "Not today Yoonji-ah, she's not the same unnie we know. Let's go out and play!" As they left to play, the others were too shocked to move after seeing her state.

With a blurry vision,it was hard for her to spot Min Yoongi. So she screamed out, "Yah, Min Yoongi neo eodiiss-eo? (Where are you?)" Yoongi was flustered as he got up to get her. " I'm right here, by your side. Like always" he said softly bringing her to the the couch. She stared at him for a couple of minutes. The guys stared at each other having a telepathic conversation.

Jimin : Should we leave?
Namjoon : We should. But...
Jin : I low-key wanna see, how this turns out though.
Hobi : Me too

Their telepathic conversation ended as Everyone nodded at each other, deciding to stay.

"Min Yoongi! You dangerous man..." Areum shouted. Pretty loud to make the guys stand up from the couch, scared.  " You dangerous man, who makes me have such a hard time." She cried out loud. Yoongi smiled, amazed by the crazy lady, puzzled and surprised while glancing at the others. He supported his head by his hands, trying to suppress his smile.
"....such a hard time. You should be responsible for this." She continued pointing at herself. Yoongi couldn't just stop smiling, making Areum angry annoyed by the fact that he was smiling at a crying girl.  "I will sue you, Min Yoongi! Because you hurt me..." She  blurted wiping imaginary tears. "When did I hurt you?" Yoongi asked chuckling. Areum didn't reply and rested her head on the couch for support. Yoongi picked up a bottle and offered it to her, which she refused. He opened the bottle to drink, only to interrupted again, "Min Yoongi, how can you drink water so sexily?" She shouted at him as the others bursted out into hysterics. "I will report you for exploding my heart!" She said folding her arms. "You said you're going to sue me,and now you're going to report me?" He asked amusingly. She nodded sobering up from her activities.

Yoongi moved closer to wipe her sweat off, but she caught his hands and held them tightly. "I know I come off as a cold bitch to you probably. Everytime you try to do something nice, I push you away. I stop you from telling me 'I love you' and I know how much it hurts you. I can see it in your eyes, but trust me, I don't want to do all that. It's a reflex." Areum stopped, trying to catch a breath before continuing, " it hurts me too. I don't want to stop you, but I don't know how to react either. I've never been in a relationship before, the most romantic episode of my life would've been my school drama, where...... I died..." She stopped thinking about the heroic death she faced.

"You're my first love! And it's weird because I don't know what to say most of the time when you do all the nice things for me. I'm scared..." She raised her head to look at him.

The guys were really uncomfortable by now, but couldn't leave without seeing the climax. "Do you think they'll kiss?" Hobi whispered Jimin's ears. "We are perverts!" Jimin replied.  They kept watching the couple from a distance, like a scene from drama.

Yoongi opened his mouth to reply but was stopped by Areum's fingers on his lips. The boys gasped at the dramatic scene. Areum shook her head indicating her to be the only one talking today. She removed her hands and softly whispered, "Saranghaeyo Min Yoongi ssi!"
Yoongi held his breath unsure of what was happening. He wanted to kiss her but also wasn't oblivious of her condition. "I love you too, Areum. More than you can think of."

Areum smiled widely, feeling successful. Yoongi smiled back. The guys gagged at the sweetness, waiting for some action. The smile on Yoongi's face, soon turned into an amusing smirk.
Areum leaned on him with a pouted face, all ready to kiss him. The boys held onto their breath as Hobi tried covering Jimin's eyes. Yoongi kept backing off only to end up falling on the couch with Areum on top.

The door barged open, making the anticipated boys fall on their asses from the sudden shock.

"Hands off of my wife, Min Yoongi!"