NEVER MIND

"Appa why are you here?" was the first thing Min Hee could utter, restraining herself from hugging him right now.

'Ah, that's why he was so carefully taking care of Areum.' Yoongi concluded for the doctor's overprotective behaviour earlier when she was admitted.

Min Hee was expecting him to lash out at her, instead he just moved forward ignoring,which broke her more than his harsh words could ever do.

"How are you feeling, Myung Ssi?" Min Hee's Dad asked Areum without sparing a second glance at Min Hee.

Ooh, that was pretty cold, the Elites thought.

Areum was looking sadly at Min hee who was at the verge of breaking down.

Areum shifted her gaze to the oblivious Yoongi and signalled him to take Min hee out of here. Yoongi tilted his head skeptically judging her skills with sign language but then Namjoon whispered to him.

"Take Min Hee out of here. Just do as Areum said."

Apparently Namjoon noticed their non verbal communication and came to the rescue. Yoongi nodded to Areum before wrapping an arm around Min hee urging her to walk. Areum thanked Namjoon with a smile, to which he replied by shaking  his head humbly.

"I can walk on my own." Min hee said weakly,jerking their hands off as she left the hospital room.

Why is she lashing out on a poor guy like me? Yoongi sulked.

They were waiting for the Doctor, or rather Min hee's Dad to come out.

"Did something happen between you and your Dad Min hee?" Jimin asked softly, dying to know what's the matter.

Everyone's attention shifted to her now. She sighed before standing up to reveal everything. Min hee felt someone holding her wrist. She turned to Namjoon.
"You don't have to. We'll be there for you irrespective of what happened."

"I need to. You guys deserve to know the truth..."

Min Hee gave a small smile while patting his hand which Namjoon hesitantly removed.

"I ran away from my home because becoming a Doctor like my Dad...was never my dream. I came to Seoul with the savings my parents kept for my med school." Min hee told the guys, closing her eyes avoiding to meet their gazes.

Although she was relieved, feeling like something was lifted off her shoulder. Next thing she knew , she was engulfed in a bear hug by Taehyung. She opened her eyes and saw everyone smiling proudly but Namjoon haf an expression of... amazement?

"Yah, you're really brave huh?" Seokjin commented first.

"Seriously Busan girls are built different!" Hoseok said in awe.

"You're my role model from now on. That's really bold and cool." Jimin said with a thumbs up.

"Daebak!" that's all JK could manage with wide eyes.

Yoongi smiled sadly at her relating to her situation.

"Seems like we need a group hug. Elites assemble!" Namjoon yelled and with that Min hee wasn't alone anymore.

When Min Hee's Dad walked right past them, Min hee was contemplating what to do when Yoongi whispered to her,

"Don't make the same mistake as I did."

She was surprised by his words remembering how Areum told her about him leaving his house, as he nodded his head towards the leaving figure. She took a deep breath and approached her Dad.