ZERO O' CLOCK

There are times in your life when you just want to disappear, but also want to know what will happen next, times when you wished you had Harry Potter's invisibility cloak. Areum was going through those times.

"What is it?" Min Hee asked Yoongi nervously.
Yoongi sighed, stared everyone for a while before getting up. "So, there's this thing I've been thinking for the last few months. I don't know how to put it ..." He started but stopped not knowing how to continue. "Oh just cut to the chase...." Jin agitated. "I'm sure he has planned something grand for us!" Hoseok told Areum, who looked down with fidgeting hands.

" I want y'all to work for me!" Yoongi blurted out. "What?" Taehyung exclaimed. Areum's head shot up,not expecting this at all.
"Yah... We're not peasants, you traitor!" Hoseok shouted taking back the words he said before.

"Oh? No no! What I meant was... I have a business proposal for you guys." Yoongi tried explaining. He took a seat at the centre and told everyone his plan of how he wanted to bring a reform in the K-pop industry.

"So you're telling me we'll be the first band in K-pop culture?" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows.
"Yes! See, we have everything a band needs and if we try we can create history. When I was in the USA, I used to see boy bands performing on the street and I wondered, why can't we have something like this too. Why not mix music,dance and singing together to give a glorious output? Here, we either have Girl groups or boy groups or artists go solo. We've been together for years, don't you think with our chemistry, history and talent we can be the first kpop band in Korea?" Yoongi's eyes sparkled with every word he spoke.

Everyone was pretty convinced when Jin spoke up, " We can give it a try, right?" He smiled and turned to Yoongi. "But what about sponsors? I don't think we alone will be able to afford it."

Yoongi sighed, "I was away the week before to take care of it. I found someone. I met him in US and kinda saved his life back then from.... Well that's a long story. But yeah he owes me one, and so I convinced him to sponsor us, but you guys will have to show him that we're worthy. Y'all have to perform for him next week. He came today to see Areum's  performance." 

Things slowly clicked when they realised the guy with that expensive suit, who kept saying 'bravo' was the sponsor.

Areum smiled and said," You've worked hard, we won't disappoint you." Yoongi smiled back,"It's for all of us. After we get established and famous, you guys can take positions in the company."
Namjoon got up, "Hyung, we're performers. We can't do business,you take care of it. We will give our best to make it work! Guys let's go practice. " Everyone nodded as they went to practice, as a week was not much time.

The next few days, they kept their lives on hold and dedicated themselves totally. Yoongi took care of the music and production, Jin and Hoseok took care of their appearance, the girls took care of the food and that's how the last two days went down with anxiety.

Today was the D-DAY. Their future depended on this very day. They were drinking water and stretching when Yoongi came running breathless, "He's here!"

A young man in a black suit entered. His aura of power, his command and confidence, the sense that said whatever he was,he was something they weren't prepared to face.
He took a seat and waved Yoongi to cue music.
"Jerk!" Areum whispered to herself as she took her spot. She was incharge of vocals along with Jungkook. Jimin and Hoesok were taking charge of dancing as Jin held Guitar, and Min hee on drums (one of her hidden talents). Taehyung and Namjoon took on their instruments as Yoongi gave them counts to start.
They performed with everything they had.
After they finished, Yoongi was pretty satisfied as he turned to the guy and smiled, "Song Joong ki ssi, what do you think?"