RUN

Min Hee closed her eyes, taking a deep breath before starting to play. This was the first time she was showing anyone her performance. The shrill yet ethereal sound made the person in front of  her awestruck. Namjoon knew she was talented but never thought she could be so captive. The way her fingers moved with every breath she took, the way she would smile occasionally made him feel things which he only imagined. He smiled as the girl continued passionately, falling in love slowly yet fast at the same time.

"So...how was it?" Min hee anticipated his reaction. "It was so good that you left me in tears..." Namjoon teased wiping an imaginary tear. Min hee laughed and slapped his arms.
"But, I had to ask.... Out of all the classics like Bach, Schumann or even Mozart, why did you choose this lullaby? Not that I don't like it, you've recreated it perfectly, but..." He shrugged showing his curiosity. Min Hee smiled, " it's been 16 months since I last saw my father. Remember how I told him to come see my performance?" Her eyes met with a pair of doubtful eyes. Namjoon nodded. "Yeah... So he never really came, at any of my previous performances. I kept waiting always, but he never came. This is my last official performance, if he doesn't come then...." Min hee looked down unsure about her future. Namjoon's hand caressed her hand, which was holding the flute tightly. She sighed," This piece is my father's favourite. He used to play it on piano when I was little. This piece is a way I feel his presence, it comforts me. I don't think he'll come, but playing this makes me feel closer to him." She gave out a sad smile which broke Namjoon's heart. He grabbed her hand and whispered, " I know he will come."

"So play your piece now!" Min Hee nudged, lightening the mood. Namjoon cleared his throat, seemingly uncomfortable. He glanced right and left before getting up," you know I'm feeling really breathless today.... " He made loud gasping noise, as if his heart was choking. "Also, my nostrils are really itchy..." He moved his hands towards his nose while breathing loudly. Min Hee understood he was faking everything but was more annoyed because of his lameness. "If you're trying to lie, at least do it properly. A little more effort won't harm." She sighed annoyingly. Namjoon gave her a wide smile. "Fine, let's keep it for later then", she said picking her bag.
"I swear you'll like it..." Namjoon muttered as they left the studio.

Areum,Min Hee, Namjoon and the three idiots were now sitting on the karaoke bar waiting for the one who invited them. They were talking about their graduation day, which was in less than a week, when Hoseok entered. " Hello yeorobun!" He cheered, "I called you here because I was bored."
Everyone glared at him. Min Hee got up irritated, "Are you kidding me?" Hoseok patted her shoulder, " Calm down, my daughter!! Augh chongmal, it's the weekend for god sake. Let loose for a while..." Hoseok pushed her back to her seat as he began singing, his enthusiasm making everyone laugh. They relaxed while reminiscing how everything started here.

Everyone seemed to be deep in thoughts, as they walked to the parking lot.

Min hee was deliberating her future options as Namjoon was thinking ways to execute his graduation performance.

Taehyung was thinking of ways to go back to the way he was with Min Hee as he moved on from his heartbreak.

Jimin had too many things on his platter and was contemplating his decisions.

Jungkook was facing difficulties in deciding what he should have for dinner.

Areum was zoned out. It has been a week since she last saw Yoongi. Ever since the drunken event, Yoongi has been distant. 'Maybe he is seriously thinking about what Min Hee said. Not that it's wrong but, he could at least talk it out with me. What's with this cold behaviour?' No matter how many times she called him over to meet, he would decline saying he was busy or in a meeting. It was becoming hard for her to focus on anything with such uncertainty in life.

Hoseok stared at them as they sighed together. "One more sigh from anyone, and I swear I'll throw you out of this car." They were shocked at his sudden rage. "Let's go..." Taehyung said as he pressed on the accelerator.

"STOP!" Jungkook shouted. Taehyung stopped the car hurriedly as Everyone stared at the doe eyed boy who was staring out the window. "Hyung! Can I have an Ice cream please?" Jungkook said cutely like a two year old kid. Everyone laughed at him as he kept saying "Please, pooing pooing!" Hoseok turned to jungkook, "of course Hyung will buy you ice cream... Wait lemme go buy some. I'll be back soon smoothly." Hoseok hopped off the car and power walked to the store.

"Guys!" Namjoon smirked, "let's pretend to leave Hoseok behind!" Everyone looked at each other wickedly as Taehyung said, " Dashi Run Run Run!" They laughed as he drove away. "You guys are evil", Areum shook her head.

Hoseok walked out after thanking the cashier, with ice cream on one hand and his phone and wallet on the other. He walked a little further, confused as to where the car was. He asked a man about a white car and was shocked when the man said it left a minute ago. He couldn't believe that the guys would leave him behind like this. He looked here and there, muttering, "They seriously ran away? Are they crazy?"  in disbelief. He kept walking forward still not believing that they left him alone. He opened his phone and made a call to Jimin.

"Guys, he's calling me..." Jimin giggled indicating everyone to be quiet. "Hello?" "Yah, why did you leave me?" Hoseok screamed at the phone. "Hyung! We forgot you weren't in the car." Jimin tried to sound convincing. "@#&?*!! What do you mean?" Hoseok swore in rage making Jimin chuckle. "Hoseok's mad, he's pretty upset!" Namjoon said chuckling. "We really forgot about you,hyung!" Jimin explained on the verge of laughing out.
"Yah! You can't ..how could you do this to me Jiminah.." Hoseok ranted.
Jimin broke into hysterics not able to continue. "You can't do this to me of all people, oh Jiminah!" Jimin's infectious laugh almost makes him laugh. "Hyung,Where are you now?" Jimin asked him. Hoseok told them and after a few minutes he saw the white SUV appearing. "Come here!"  He waved his hands for them to see as the car stopped. He walked faster towards the car shouting, "You guys are jerks..." Everyone laughed.

He walked so fast that he overlooked a banana peel lying on the ground. He stepped into it and flied high, crashing down with loud thump. Everyone's eyes popped out as they saw him falling.

He was rushed to the hospital. Everyone felt extremely guilty. Namjoon sighed picking on his nails, "it's all because of me!" Areum got up, "let's not blame each other. Whatever happened, happened! None of us thought this would take place. Let's just take care of him now." She tried consoling the guys who looked pretty pale. The Doctor came out and informed everyone that he has a broken hip and a fractured leg and it'll take two weeks for him to recover.

Areum and Min Hee were waiting outside his room after sending the reluctant boys home. Areum was extremely stressed as he was her accompany for her graduation performance. "Don't worry, things will work out." Min Hee tried consoling her friend. " I'm just relieved his hands are alright. He can carry out his performance perfectly at least." Areum smiled. Min Hee stroke her hair, "Yeah, thank god for that. And you will rock it too. I can ask Namjoon to accompany you." Areum shook her head," I don't want to bother anyone at the last moment. It'll be difficult to manage so many things with so little time." Areum sighed.  Min Hee smiled at her, "I'm there for you anytime you want me, always! I'll help you. You're not alone in this." Areum smiled back.

"Who said she's alone?" A voice echoed.