SERENDIPITY

It's been three hours since Hoseok woke up. Everyone was sad looking at his state, regretting their prank. "Guys, it's okay. I'm fine, really!" Hoseok smiled brightly. "I only feel bad about Areum, I wanted to perform with her so badly." He pouted sadly. "It's fine Hobi. I'm fine as long as you're fine and healthy. " Areum smiled patting his shoulder.
Yoongi sighed, "I leave you guys for one day and look at the mess you create." Min Hee elbowed him telling him not to hurt them anymore than they already are. "But... What's done is done right? We have to watch out for our future." He continued eyeing Min Hee. "Firstly, Hobi, you'll be alright with your performance right?" He looked at Hoseok who nodded enthusiastically. "Great then, get started by tomorrow. And the rest of you go, start practicing. Jin Hyung is coming to take care of him today. We don't have much time." Yoongi pushed everyone out of the room, bidding Hoseok goodbye. He caught Areum's wrist, "we need to talk."

Oh no.... I knew this would happen. He's sick of me already. Areum nodded as they sat down.

"So how do we prepare for your performance?" Yoongi asked folding his hands. "Huh?" Areum snapped her face to look at him. " I can fill in for hoseok. I mean I can't dance as good as him but you can trust my Rapping skills" he smirked. She was confused. One day he's gone and next day he pretends to be angel. "Where were you these days?" She sighed exasperatedly. "I told you I was busy. I went out of town for some business, needed to sort something out." Yoongi grabbed her hands and stared at her, "I'm fixing things, for us to be happy."

Time seems to fly when you anticipate something and with that the next four days went on as they put their blood,sweat and tears practicing for the big day.
.
.
.
.

Jimin was in the green room, ready for his performance which was next. This was his life changing moment. He gazed out to see his gang seated in the middle row waiting for him when Jungkook entered and offered him some anti anxiety gums. "Don't stress too much, the judges would love it." He smiled reassuring Jimin. Jimin stared at him for a long time before replying, "it's not just them I'm counting on." JK smiled and sat down across him. "I wrote this song for someone, I just hope that person likes it." Jimin said suddenly. Jungkook was confused, " That person doesn't know about it?"
Jimin was called out for his performance. "No, he's pretty unaware of everything." Jimin left leaving a more confused JK inside.

Jungkook took his seat as the light shone brightly at Jimin. He started performing his first song, "promise". Jungkook loved that song as he danced along with him while seated, smiling like a kid. The performance ended as everyone clapped for him. He took off his jacket and wore a red shirt over a white t-shirt as he started singing his second song "Serendipity".

None of this is coincidence,
I'm just going with the flow.

All through the performance, Jimin's eyes never left Jungkook. Jungkook felt uneasy, he was scared of the fact that Jimin's not making enough eye contact with the judges which can be considered as a negative point. As Jimin continued performing, Jungkook became more uncomfortable with the lyrics. He couldn't understand what was wrong with him but he didn't like this feeling. With a back somersault, Jimin ended his performance which impressed the judges. Jungkook stood up trying to leave before he loses his mind. He stopped when he heard Jimin's voice but didn't have the courage to turn around.

Jimin grabbed the mic, "Thank you so much. But before I go I wanted to say something and I'll make it short." He looked at the judges who nodded in allowance.
"This performance means a lot to me as this isn't just a graduation performance. This is my way of confessing my emotions to the one I love, the one I wrote these songs for, my muse. I was afraid of admitting to it, but now that I have, I want you to know that I'll always feel this way." The girls started squealing wondering who the lucky girl is and the boys were cheering him, some even clapped. Jimin saw Jungkook leaving and became nervous.
"I'm scared just as much as my heart flutters,
because destiny keeps getting jealous of us.
I'm scared as much as you are."
He quoted his song. "I wore your favourite colour to let you know how much you mean to me and that whatever your decision will be, I'll respect that. This is the new phase of my life, and I'm looking forward to it." Jungkook turned around and saw Jimin looking straight at him.

"Yaahh, he really went for it. My bestfriend is seriously audacious." Taehyung told Jungkook as they were getting ready for their performance next. Jungkook seemed to be lost in thoughts, Taehyung smirked and stepped in front of him. "It's a shame I have noone to profess my love like that..." He inched closer to a now annoyed Jk, "But you still have a chance, you know. You can out do him someway, it's never too late." Jungkook looked at him, perplexed. "What I mean is, I was too late confessing, but you're not. You still have an opportunity,grab it while you can." Taehyung patted his ass and left for the stage. Jungkook seemed puzzled with everything that's going on, sighing before getting ready to leave. He opened the door to find a breathless Jimin standing. They looked at each other, having a conversation with their eyes as their mouth seemed paralyzed. "Look forward to my performance." Jungkook left grabbing his jacket.

Taehyung played his saxophone calmly, hitting all the right notes. Min Hee smiled looking at her aesthetic friend before realising, "this is the song he used to play for me." She smiled wider as Taehyung played the instrument gracefully. He bowed as the performance ended as Jungkook entered for their duo performance. He sang "still with you" as Taehyung played the saxophone. The girls were swooning as Jimin took his seat noticing 'that girl', Park bo young sitting next to Jin, hand in hand. Lovebirds, he smiled looking over to JK as he danced elegantly.

Taehyung left as Jungkook continued with his solo performance. Jungkook smiled, "Euphoria..." He sang as the music flowed in. He danced as he continued singing to this song. During the bridge, he suddenly walked back to the side  leaving the stage empty. The judges seemed pretty unhappy. Is he mad? Why is he leaving the stage, it'll make a bad impression?!! Jimin screamed in his mind. But then jungkook appeared as he sang,
"Jeogi meolliseo badaga deullyeo
Kkumeul geonneoseo supul neomeoro"
He was wearing something around his torso this time. To everyone's surprise, he took a leap and started flying with the help of harness as he took the high note,
"Take my hands now
You are the cause of my Euphoria..."

He flew across the hall and threw a rose at the audience, which fell into Jimin's lap. He looked at the rose and back at a flying Jungkook. Shock would be an understatement for what Jimin was feeling. He was overwhelmed by Jungkook's actions as Everyone including the judges stood up to clap for the lad. Jungkook came down ending his performance and left.

Everything was surreal for Jimin. He was still in shock when a text buzzed followed with another.

• 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭... 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

• 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐈𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮.