N.O

The walk to the restaurant was awkward. Areum was confused about what exactly happened and Min hee seemed to be in deep thought.

"Ahem ahem!" Areum cleared her throat. Min Hee raised her head.

Areum raised an eyebrow as to ask what's wrong but Min Hee wouldn't answer. "You're an idiot,you know. How could you let those guys bully you? After all that happened in high school, you wanted to go through this?" She sounded disappointed and angry.

" Myung ssi, they weren't bullying me. It was my fault after all. I shouldn't be wandering like a lost cat." Min Hee tried to lighten the mood.
"But you are a lost cat. Now be a good cat and feed me Jjajangmyeon." They both laughed as they ordered.

After a hectic day, unpacking and settling down in their new dorm was more tiring. It was nice and cozy, comfortable enough for the two to survive.

As Min Hee was reading books in the living room, Areum sensed that something was bothering her from her behaviour. "Here take this..." Min Hee's face glowed as she took the glass of hot chocolate from Areum's hands. "I'm going to die from sweetness... Your sweetness, not this" she winked.
"You never fail to disappoint me" Areum laughed along.

After working for a while, they laid down feeling bored.
" So tell me, what's bothering you?" Areum questioned softly staring the ceiling.

Min hee stared at her before murmuring "I'm always amazed by our telepathic capabilities. Anyway, I think... I think I've decided."
Areum changed her position,now facing her "What? That's great. And?"
Min hee smiled, "I'm going for Bachelor of Music Degree with a Major in Orchestral Flute!" 

The silence followed was not expected by her. "Myung ssi? Areum ah... What's wrong?"

Areum broke the silence, "are you sure about it?"
"100 %, no going back." Min Hee sounded determined.
"Oh my god, I can't tell you how happy I am. We'll both be studying the same degree, though different major but ..."

Areum kept rambling until Min hee put her hands on her mouth " you need to calm down. What if I don't get accepted?" "With your grades I wouldn't worry, worry about your clothes idiot. Let's go for shopping tomorrow after your admission. Your classes start from next week so we don't have much time. Also we'll search for some part time jobs and..." She kept on talking things that need to be done as Min Hee made a to-do list.

The Next morning

The sound of the alarm made Areum wake with a shock. With half open eyes she tried turning it off only to fall down from the bed.
'Argh that hurt. I hope my tailbone didn't break.'

After getting ready for her first day, she thought about waking Min Hee up.

"Surprise!" Min Hee smiled with flour smeared face. "I made you breakfast,honey."
She winked to which Areum gagged.
"That's really sweet of you, but I hope I don't die on my first day of college." She sat down to grab a bite.
"Fine then don't eat, I'll finish it all myself." Min hee faked annoyance yet was anticipating her reaction.
"Don't! Wouldn't want you to die." Areum replied with a mouthful. She finished her plate and grabbed the bottle of juice, "I'm getting late, I'll get going call me when you reach. Love you babe."

Min Hee shouted, "Stay safe on the bus, bye honey." With that she took a bite of the pancake and immediately threw up, "Holy meatballs! How did she eat that?"
.
.
.
.
.
If there is hell on earth, it'd be a bus rides on busy Monday mornings. Areum thought to herself. She went through her to-do list for today as she stopped in front of her locker. Suddenly everyone started acting chaotic. That's when she saw that blonde guy from yesterday, the one who gave her a cold look which made her shiver.

'Why is everyone obsessed with him? They like toxic people probably. Tsk tsk what's wrong with this generation.'
She took out her books and closed her locker as the guy passed by her, not looking at her even once.

'I mean, not that I wanted him to but I expected him to look at me the way Edward Cullen would look at Jacob. But who'd be Bella then?' She thought hard looking at the disappearing figure. Pushing those absurd thoughts aside she went to her class.

The classroom was as big as she imagined. It smelled music. She kept thinking how lucky she was to be sitting there. A guy with Mocha hair came and sat on the seat beside her.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Jungkook,First year.  And you're?"

Areum smiled " Park Areum Myung, first year. Are there students from different years too?"

He squinched his eyes in doubt.
"Uh, I've heard we'll share this class with other sunbaenims from Music Producing major too."

"I see. You're well informed." She let out a small laugh.

"Aye no," he made hand gestures which said he was embarassed, "my hyung told me that. He's also in the same major." 

Areum made an oo with her mouth and nodded. They made small talk as the professor entered.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Kim soo ho, and I'll be your profesor for professional song making class. Let's make this class interesting."
Professor Kim was undoubtedly handsome and talented. The way he engaged the class with a two hour long lecture was incredible.

At the end of the lecture, the professor asked us to complete our assignments and Jungkook suddenly sang "Everybody say nooo..." in an operatic voice while leaving to which areum laughed hard only to stop laughing when her eyes fell on the blond guy sitting on the last bench.
He was looking straight at her, which made her squirm. It was uncomfortable but she stared back with every ounce of courage she had. He wasn't backing and neither was she. She raised an eyebrow to get a reaction, yet the cold and passive look remained unchanged. She scrunched her nose and stared harder slowly giving up but .... he smiled.

Did he just smile? No it was a smirk? WHAT? He's not a murderer right? Am I going to die?

Leaving the questions unanswered, the blonde guy picked his bag and left. Relieved from sudden tension, Areum picked her bag to leave as well.  Before leaving, she noticed a note where the blondie sat down. Out of curiosity she picked the note to read. And so as they say, curiosity killed the cat.

"Meet me when the sun goes down,
Meet me where you can see clouds frown!

                                        ~yoongi"

What the hell?