CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP

"Cheerss!"

The youngsters clinked their glasses filled with different beverages together like they won some World Cup finals. But nobody cared because they were happy in their new hangout spot, only few minutes away from the University.

Areum and Min Hee' working shift was almost over and so they invited the 'Elites' to try this place.

'Who calls them Elites? They're just a bunch of kids to me I swear!'

Areum thought as she took a seat at the booth beside theirs. Min Hee was already waiting for her to be done with work and began enjoying her meal.

"Here's your Tteokbokki and Gimbap." Sajang nim smiled politely at the guys and turned to the girls, "Good work girls. You can leave for today after enjoying the meal." she winked before leaving.

The girls bowed a little and thanked her for the meal.
"Waaaah! Your Boss is pretty and so generous. Her face is really..."  JK commented, his dreamy eyes never leaving the disappearing figure.

While Jimin here was busy pouring his drink onto JK's making a unique drink especially for his friend. Everyone noticed that except the international playboy who drank the drink to calm himself down. Only to spit it out at Taehyung's face. The restaurant filled with laughter.

"Yaah! I'm gonna kill you god damn bunny!" Tae shrieked.

Jin feeling the need to show whose the 'Hyung' here smacked both their heads and handed them the tissues.
Min Hee tried to calm the maknaes down and changed the topic.

"So are you done writing the lyrics for your assignment?"

Areum sighed heavily and her eyes went directly to Yoongi to find him smirking to himself. She wanted to erase the embarassing memory.
NO!That entire day.

With a deep sigh she replied.

" Not yet. I am trying but every thing came out dull and gloomy. But I'm still working on it. Don't worry".

Seokjin again felt the urge to help his little dongsaeng (younger sibling).

"Why don't you ask Yoongi or Namjoon for some help? They're very good at it."

He winked cheekily at them. Areum looked at the grandpa and went fifty shades of red remembering her biggest embarrassment of the century and shook her head hard.

Then Min Hee nudged her.
"Yeah, Joon ah can help you if you want." smiling at Namjoon like she had an ulterior motive.

'When did they get so close to share nicknames?' Areum thought as she took a glance at the dimpled guy smiling awkwardly.

'Nah we haven't even had a decent conversation yet and suddenly asking for help will be uncomfortable for both of us.' Areum ran her analytical brain.

Just then, Hobi slammed at his booth table, startling everyone around him and stood up like a Chairman of some big ass company and walked towards Areum. He placed his hand around her shoulder and pulled her towards himself.

"Don't worry Min ah, Oppa will take care of Areum. I'll be her inspiration." Hoseok said in perfect Busan accent smiling at the girls.

Areum's mind was a mess. On one hand she was thankful for Hobi being the angel because she didn't have to choose between Yoongi and Namjoon and on the other hand she was trying really hard to not melt at the gesture.

Back in Busan, she used to get 'brozoned' by every handsome face, and this surely made her see herself in a different light now. Areum jokingly punched Hope on his stomach and thanked him for the offer. Jimin was worried for his hyung because he never offered to help anyone before with songs.
"Hyung what did you eat? Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself somewhere?"

"Yaaah peasant! I'm being nice here. I'm in good mood since I had the Chicken noodle soup with the soda on the side!" Hoseok calmly explained the younger lad.

"That's almost sounded like a rap song. Maybe you should think about it." Areum commented genuinely.
"Maybe, I will." Hope fist bumped Areum with a wink at the end.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Areum came back to her desk after a quick shower. She was wrecking her brain for some ideas for the assignment which was due this Friday. Just then her phone showed a text from Jungkook.

Bunny JK : Hey, can you come to the abandoned area behind the auditorium after class tomorrow? I need to tell you something.

"What's this? Is he going to propose? Solmaaaah ( No waaay)... Ah I have to reject him very carefully. I don't want to ruin our friendship" Areum muttered as she thought about all the possible things he could talk about when Min Hee called for dinner.

Areum came back to their bedroom when she saw Min Hee was engrossed in her phone.

"What's up Honey?" she curiously asked.

"Ah nothing, Tae just texted me. Let's sleep I'm tired. "
She yawned and patted the space beside her calling for Areum.

'She's already getting along with the guys. Aigoo, my baby koala is growing up so fast',  Areum smiled softly at her best friend before snuggling onto the bed.

The next day,Areum was walking in a hallway which lead to the abandoned area JK mentioned in the text.

She opened the door to a secluded area which seemed pretty although people barely came here. There was guy waiting looking at direction showing his back to Areum.

'Oh my god I have to break his heart at such a beautiful place. I'm so sor..'  her train of thoughts crashed into gutter when the guy turned around and shrieked in tiny holding his chest.

"Aah Kamchagiya! (You startled me) Can't you make some noise!? Oh my God I thought my heart just popped out of my body" Taehyung said catching onto his normal breathing rhythm.

"Where is... "

Before Areum could complete her sentence Taehyung cut her off .

"Anyway where's Min ah?".

Areum hesitantly shrugged, shocked with the fact that Taehyung called her 'Min ah' when it's just been few days they got.

" Oh she left for the part time job."

Taehyung seemed like someone asked him for his left kidney.

"What!? But I asked her to come here? Let me go get her"

He ran to the door accidentally crashing with JK as he fell on top of him. Not just top of him, but ended up pecking him.

Both of them were rolling on the ground, spitting and rubbing their lips so much their skin might fall off next moment.

"Yaaaah micchhosso!? (Are you crazy?)"

Both yelled at the same time. They got up disgusted and Taehyung was about to leave when JK asked.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to find Min Hee."

He said again rushing to the door.
"Don't worry, I got her on my way here."

He said pointing towards Min Hee behind him who was laughing hard at them.

"Where are others?"

JK enquired ignoring Min Hee's existence. The rest of the Elites entered with confused look plastered. Everyone were in a circle now.

"So why are we here?" Yoongi's grumpy ass spat coming straight to the point while looking at Areum and Hobi who were standing too close to each other.

' Oh no, I'm already feeling bad I have to reject him in front of everyone.' Areum looked sad watching JK being cheerful, but was immediately swept off when the latter spoke the next words, looking at Min Hee and then Areum.

"Let's spend the night together!"

"WHAT?"