MAGIC SHOP

His heart beat faster and faster as Areum's face came up to his own. Before she could withdraw her mind from its far places, his arms were around her.
He knew that when he kissed this girl, his mind would never romp again like the mind of God. So he waited for her to reciprocate, listening for a moment longer to her heartbeat as he kissed her. The motion of his lips depicted his despondency as he pulled her closer.
She felt the rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp. Her heart and mind were battling as she grabbed his jacket and pulled him away. Yoongi was breathless by now as she stared into his soul. Tears clouded her sight. She drew back her hand and slapped him across the face. The smack of flesh striking flesh echoed through out.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She shouted. Yoongi seemed taken aback by her reaction. "Areum I-I... want to fix things." "Now?" Areum took a step back. "I had to tell you something and I searched for you everywhere but couldn't find you. So I came here.... I-I missed you!" He said the latter part softly.
"Now?"She repeated, her gloomy eyes turning red with rage. "Where were you the past year? Where were you when I injured myself during practice, when I was crying myself to sleep, when everything was falling apart? Where were you when I missed you?" She ranted as tears kept falling down her cheeks. A teardrop fell from Yoongi's eyes as he looked at her helplessly. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry I was a jerk. I shouldn't have read your letter this late, I should've ran to you instead. I'm sorry I wasn't there... when you needed me the most." He was ashamed of himself.
"I never wanted to distract you. Thus I thought distancing ourselves would be better...but it was harder than I thought" Areum weeped ,the pent up frustration releasing.
"But I did what you wanted..." He continued meeting her eyes,"I kept my distance, I achieved my dream and I promise you, I'll become successful soon. I kept the letter, as a part of you, in my pocket everyday." Yoongi took a step forward, careful not to scare her again, "You'll always be my muse." This time she didn't back off and with that he pulled the sobbing girl into his embrace, kissing her hair.
"Don't think that you'll kiss me and everything will be fine. I'm not that easy..." She sniffled. He smiled and nodded. He tucked in her hair and whispered,"I missed you and I still lo..." "I need some time, Yoongi!" She interrupted him softly. He sighed, "I'll clean the mess I created. I'll fill in the 365 days we missed out. I'll surprise you in 365 ways until you say yes." He said adamantly as he smiled wide.

Areum checked the time, "Hobi will be on his way, you can go." Yoongi shook his head, disliking the idea, "tell him I'm dropping you." He opened the door and started ths engine waiting for her.

The ride back home brought old memories back making Areum teary. She cleared her throat,"Where's Yoonji? I couldn't even ask you that and it was killing me for the past year as your home was empty too." Yoongi looked over at her and smiled warmly, "Only you and Jin Hyung know about her, so it was hard for me too, not to ask you for favor. But Jin hyung's parents are taking care of her, I told him not to tell anyone as I wanted to be the whistleblower." Areum seemed deep in thoughts as the rest of the ride was pretty quiet.

The next day Areum got ready for her practice before class. She bid Min Hee goodbye and grabbed her bag before leaving. "What the..." She stood outside her apartment in shock as Yoongi waited outside with coffee in his hands. He motioned her to come over, "yah, aren't you getting late? Hop on!" He nudged her in. He's mental, Areum thought out loud. "No, I'm not. But are you Google?" He asked with a raised eyebrow making her more confused. "No,why?"
"Because you have everything I've been searching for!" He winked as she gagged,both laughing at his cringe.
She got down and thanked for the ride. "Day 1 going well huh? I'll pick you up whenever you're finished?" He threw a gummy smile at her. Is he talking about that 365 days thing? He took that seriously? Areum thought shaking her head. "Don't you have to work?" She grabbed her bag. "You're my work for now!" He shrugged and drove away. She smiled at his crazy behaviour.

Areum asked hobi to drive her home, to avoid any chances of meeting the crazy guy. She was sitting on her couch, on a Friday evening, afraid to go out. A knock on the door broke her train of thoughts. She opened the door thinking it'd be Min hee, only to find someone else.
Yoongi stood there with a huge teddy bear. "Anneyong!" He said and got in. PSYCHO!! Areum screamed in her head.

"What do you think you're doing? Leave before Min Hee comes back." Areum pointed at the the door. "She's watching a movie with Taehyung, will be late. Tae called me." Yoongi shrugged, "sit down, let's watch something too..." She sat down reluctantly, watching him as he grabbed the remote. "So, what do you wanna watch?"

They fell asleep halfway through the scary movie, both comfortable and tired. Yoongi's slumber broke, as he stared at the girl sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. The way her eyelashes rested on her cheeks made her look angelic. He carried her carefully and tucked her in the bed. Sticking a note beside her phone, he crouched down kissing her forehead before leaving.

The alarm clock buzzed insistently and she reached over to slap the snooze button, squinting at the stickynote on the counter.
You gave me the best of me,
So I'll give you the best of you...
I'll show you <3

She smiled getting up from the bed, stretching her way to the shower.

During lunchtime, everyone decided to meet at their hangout after class. They were bickering when Min hee opened a bag, "I packed something for you guys, enjoy the food!"
....
"I'm surprised you didn't burn it this time." Jimin muttered beside Min hee who definitely heard him and smacked his head in return. "Burnt or not it always tastes amazing to me." Taehyung said munching with a boxy smile. Min hee smiled innocently at him while Namjoon just rolled his eyes at Taehyung and shifted his gaze at the door when he realized there were some squealing girls outside.
"Is a celebrity passing by?" he said and now everyone was looking at the same direction. When the door opened, Jin and hoseok spat out their juices in shock, the sandwich fell from Namjoon's hand, Taehyung was choking now, Jimin and JK stopped in motion looking at the horrifying scene in front of them. While Min hee was controlling her laugh Areum was embarassed beyond her imagination. 'Not in front of everyone!' she facepalmed scared of the aftermath.

There he was, standing at the door step, holding red balloons on one hand and a bouquet of red roses. Areum rushed to him before it gets worse and asked him, "What do you think you're doing!?"
He widened his gummy smile and said loud enough so that everyone could hear him
" I'm sorry, But the old Yoongi can't come to the phone right now...
Why?
Oh, 'cause he's dead!
Ooh, look what you made me do...." he sang his way through and entered the restaurant.
" See,your love whipped my mind and stirred my heart so hard that I can't go back to my old self. And you know what? I don't even mind because you're mine!"

And the next moment was a chaos. The balloons were now everywhere in the restaurant although Areum tried to grab one hoping she could fly away from this embarassment. The guys jumped up from their seats and charged towards the 'couple'.

"You guys finally made up!" Seokjin cheered happily before hugging both of them.
"You better take care of her this time! My babies" Hoseok warned before hugging them too.
"Chukhaderimnida! (Congratulations!)" The maknae line chimed and group hugged them.
"Waah! It took you guys this long to get together but I'm so happy for you guys!" Namjoon was smiling ear to ear and engulfed them into a bone crushing hug.

Min hee just sat there, trying to understand what was happening. 'What is going on here? Areum never said yes you idiots! Oh my god! why am I still a part of this clan?' she facepalmed and glanced over to the elated Namjoon,'how the hell did he got over his feelings so easily when it took me a year just to get comfortable with the awkwardness between us? He's literally looking like a seal clapping his hands. I wish I was as strong as him.' Min hee kept looking at Namjoon and Areum unsurely.

Taehyung noticed her confusion and was now laughing at her. "What is wrong with you now? Possessed with Yoongi's soul,are we!?" Min hee asked in frustration. Taehyung stood straight, leaning across the table and whispered in her ears, " I've known you long enough that I can read your mind now." Min hee looked at his eyes, perplexed . Taehyung cleared her confusion when he said,
"You really thought Namjoon has feelings for Areum, didn't you?"