MOVING ON

"Yah, Khajjaa (let's go)!" Jimin shouted at Jungkook who was munching on the last piece of pizza left. "Khaaajjjaaa! We'll miss him because of you" Jimin shouted even louder as he left to start the car, Jungkook running after him.

The duo stood awkwardly at the airport waiting for Yoongi to arrive. It's the first time they're together alone after Jimin went solo hence unsure about how or what to talk to each other.
Jungkook whistled as Jimin kept checking his watch. "Guys, I'm back!" Yoongi's voice startled them.
"Woah when did you arrive? I was..." Jimin started only to be interrupted by Yoongi, "You were busy doing I don't know what... I kept waving at you but you wouldn't even look." He pouted. "Aye, sorry Hyung. Let's go now, everyone's dying to meet you." Jungkook chirped dragging his suitcase.

Jimin ran and called dibs on the backseat, leaving a confused Yoongi in the passenger side. Something's off about them, or is it because they met me after so long? Yoongi pondered. They drove to Jungkook's house where everyone was waiting for him.

"Welcome home Grandpa!" Everyone shouted in unison. Yoongi was a bit embarassed by their behaviour, "you guys missed me that much?"
Min Hee smiled at him, "the guys were pretty sad as there was no one here to make them laugh." Yoongi smiled back at her and patted her head, "I'm sure they missed Yoongipedia more." He joked. His eyes searched for the one he ignored for the past year, although he didn't expect her to show up but it still hurt him. "Oh Hobi's on his way,he was practicing." Namjoon told him noticing his behaviour. They were about to turn when the door opened with a thud.

"Yah, is he here? Am I late? Aish he'll be mad if..." Hobi ranted breathlessly as he entered in a hurry. "Oh Hello, you're here!" He smiled noticing Yoongi's presence and ran towards him engulfing him in a hug. It was then Yoongi noticed Areum,as she walked peacefully in. Yoongi broke the hug and smiled at Hobi muttering, "I missed my vitamin..." as his gaze shifted to Areum. Areum smiled at him and he nodded back, not wanting the situation to be awkward. "Let's go, I prepared dinner." Jin said making everyone elated.

Namjoon ran to sit on the centre to avoid being in any uncomfortable situations, followed by Jungkook who sat next to him and Jimin sitting far away from them. Everyone's so weird today, Yoongi thought taking a seat. The only normal people were Areum and Hobi who sat next to each other, engrossed in a conversation. The burning sensation was foreign to Yoongi as he kept staring at the arguing couple.

"Mmm it's delicious, Hyung!" Jungkook remarked as everyone nodded in agreement. Min Hee moaned agreeing to Jungkook's comment when Taehyung screamed, "Yo,nice paprika!" Everyone stared at him for a while before continuing to eat.

"Yah, eat properly will you? The food's not running away." Hobi scolded, cleaning Areum's chin carefully. Areum glanced at Yoongi before thanking Hobi.
"Hey, it's been a while we're all together like this. How about we watch a movie?" Taehyung suggested clapping his hands.
"I'm not watching with this guy." Areum shook her head pointing at Hoseok. "Me neither." Hoseok replied folding his arms. "But why?" Jin asked. They looked at each other before Areum continued looking rather annoyed, "So we we're watching Train to Busan last night after practice. And he kept screaming like a baby every time a zombie would appear." Hobi felt attacked," But who watches such creepy movies at night?" "I do!" Areum retorted. "Well you're a psycho!" He turned towards her. "What if I am?" Areum narrowed her eyes. "You're my psycho!" Hobi pinched her nose as everyone bursted into hysterics. Everyone but Yoongi. He kept looking at them as they quarreled adorably, thinking Not ready for a relationship my ass! You could've lied better Areum. As everyone laughed, Areum's gaze shifted to Yoongi who was picking at his food but raised his head to meet her eyes.

"It's late, we shall be going." Areum said politely to everyone before turning to Yoongi,"it's nice to have you back. Take care." She smiled, turning to leave when Hobi picked his cap, "I'll leave too. Bye babies" he said cutely before shouting at the two girls to wait for him. Yoongi approached Jin after everyone left, "Hyung, want to grab a drink?" Jin smiled at him, "Do you have to ask?"

The bar was beautiful and posh, the two handsome guys adding value to its visual. "It's been a while..." Jin sighed as he took a sip of his Scotch. Yoongi nodded looking at his glass of bourbon. He took a sip and raised his head, "So... Tell me what's everyone been upto." Jin sipped on his drink and looked at him bewildered, "we literally told you!"
"No, I mean ...personal lives. You're like Dispatch, you know every gossip. So tell me about everyone." Yoongi pried on, specifically expecting some information.
"Well, with the graduation nearing, everyone's pretty busy. Namjoon and Min Hee are full into their flute stuff." Jin stopped recollecting his thoughts as he sipped his drink, "Oh and Jimin went solo, for some reason, after their selection in Bighit. Thus, Jungkook was left with nobody to accompany him on his graduation performance, but Taehyung stepped up and now they're preparing together." He was breathless by the time he finished speaking. I'm sure something happened between Jimin and JK. But this guy... He's talking about everyone but not her, Yoongi thought clearly annoyed. "And??" He raised his eyebrows. "And?" Jin tilted his head thinking hard. Yoongi grabbed his glass tightly in annoyance. "Oh..." Jin smiled, "I graduated nicely and am currently a trainee under Bighit." Yoongi slammed his face on the counter.
"You remember, how it was your dream to open your own entertainment company?" Jin remarked making Yoongi smile. "Aah, I was young and naive." He laughed being embarassed. "Sometimes, I wish you'd do that. I wish I debuted under your company name." Jin sighed as Yoongi stared at his drink. Nobody said anything for a couple of minutes before Jin exclaimed, "oh I forgot Areum!" Yoongi's head snapped up in a blink. As he nodded to him. "So, after a stressful semester, she gave her all and passed the auditions. And currently she's preparing for her graduation performance with Hobi accompanying her." Jin explained looking at Yoongi zoning out. "They look good together!" Yoongi said soflty. "Yeah they do, you should see when they perform together." Jin awed as he closed his eyes, probably imaging them dancing.
Yoongi smiled, "Everyone’s afraid of changes... Staying, moving on, staying, moving on. We keep repeating the same things again and again " He muttered. "Sorry what?" Jin asked not catching what he said. "Uh nothing. It's just they're too cute, aren't they?" Yoongi fake smiled remembering the way Hobi was cleaning her face making him gag. "Cute? They bicker all the time, like an old married couple!" Jin remarked laughing at his comment. Yoongi looked down, "you never know, they might even..." he said sounding disappointed.

"They might even what?" Jin asked confused. "They might get married someday, in the future." He sighed. Jin laughed out loud this time,"not in this lifetime, never!"
Yoongi became frustrated, "they might! I can see in Hobi's eyes how much he likes his girlfriend!"

This stopped Jin's laughter. He sat up staight staring at his friend, "GIRLFRIEND? Don't tell me...No way!!! You fell for it too?" Yoongi's eyes widened.