BOYZ WITH FUN

"Andwaaaaaaaaaeeeeee! (Noooooooooo!)" Jimin shreiked the loudest. He pulled JK and started smacking his lips several times muttering
"Andwae Andwae.."

"Yah! I didn't raise you to grow up into a pervert!" Seokjin sounded disappointed, beating his chest with his hands doubting his parenting skills.

"Tsk tsk, I shouldn't have given you those magazines. Oh my god I created a monster." Hoseok closed his eyes hands on his hips.

"You finally hit puberty huh?" Yoongi asked in a stern yet calm manner.

"Come here you punk! I'll destroy you, for today!" Namjoon threatened.

"Aish! That's not how you phrase it idiot!" Taehyung spoke saving JK's ass.

While Areum was blank, beyond the point of perception of any kind of information in front of her.

'What Just happened?Here I was thinking of possible ways to politely refuse a completely non existing confession and this little punk was thinking on a whole new level.'

Areum thought clenching her fist ready to punch the hell out of her perverted friend. Hobi noticed and held her fist softly, stroking it lightly
to calm her down.
"You okay?"

Min Hee protectively pushed Areum aside.

"You're pretty bold to get such wild dreams, huh!" she growled in tiny with the scariest Busan accent possible.

JK gulped wide eyed and poked Taehyung to explain,as Tae came to rescue the scared bunny.

"Calm down Min ah, he didn't mean it like that. What he wanted to say was that... let's all go camping, since it's a holiday tomorrow and the day after." he explained. Everyone sighed in relief.

"I think I'll pass, I have a lot on my plate right now. I don't think I'll be able to complete my assignment once we're back. You guys go enjoy." Areum smiled apologetically at Taehyung.

"Um... you know, If at any moment you feel like going back or unsure about your assignment completion, I can drop you off at your dorm." Yoongi said avoiding eye contact and scratching his neck.

'Well that was hella sweet coming from Mr. Grumpy pants.' Areum was shooked yet swooned by his words.

"That's one of the reasons we're going. We all need a vacation and you could always get some inspiration by spending an entire day with US." JK tried to convince Areum wiggling his eyebrows at the end.

'Jin probably helped JK with his assignment and as much as I want to deny this but Yoongi is a genius who's completed it the day it was given. I might as well take some help.' Areum shrugged thinking.

"Ay come on. The guys are right. It's gonna be alright and you were never serious about your assignments anyway... so take a break oh?" Min Hee teased her.
"You didn't had to put it that way, honey." Areum muttered before hitting Min Hee at her back with her elbow.
.
.
.
.
Everyone hurried back to their places to pack the essentials. Jin and JK were in their shared apartment happily stuffing their bags with different skincare products and banana milk packs.

Namjoon was all alone in his big house, as usual, clumsily packing his favorite pair of sweatshirt and shorts making a mess of the room.

Hobi was already done packing and was now dancing ridiculously with his pet, his family judging him silently.

Yoongi cursed himself in his cottage, as he literally dragged himself to pack his stuffs.

Taehyung and Jimin were together, rolling some 'beverages' into their bags laughing like sociopaths.

Areum and Min Hee packed their emergency stuff and a pair of clothes, with a bit of anxiety and excitement since it was their first trip in a new city with new people.
"So do you like anyone of the guys?"

Areum asked out of nowhere.

"Who? The 'Elites'?" Min Hee asked quoting in air with her hands.

"I don't see them as men. They're just a bunch of lost puppies who bicker ALL THE TIME." she laughed. But Areum didn't buy it.

'Oh honey I know you more than yourself. I'll just have to figure it out on my own then...in this trip.Areum smiled sinisterly.

After the youngsters were done, they all shouted
"I can't believe I'm going on this trip!" together in the comfort of their own houses, but the expression was completely different for each of them.

Holiday

The boys honked twice, outside the girls' place. The excitement of the girls rose to another level when they noticed the funky caravan.

"We're here, boys with fun! " They chorused.

Taehyung jumped out of the van and opened the door for the young women. They glady took their seats. They were enjoying the ride as the guys got to see the 'Idol' version of Areum once again, to which Yoongi also chimed in from time to time while driving.

Min Hee was no less than a comedian because of her failed attempts at singing but Areum joined her nonetheless without any hesitation encouraging her to keep going. It was then the guys witnessed how deep their bond was.

It was getting dark. Tents were taken care of by Jin,as he helped setting them up. Fire was lit with the firewood Namjoon and Hoseok brought. Just then Taehyung and Jimin brought a mini trunk revealing it's contents.

"Guys, no party is complete without this, so help yourself...." the duo cheered. The guys were happily pouring soju and beer.

After a while, Namjoon took two glasses and walked towards Areum.

"You can handle it right?" He asked while handing the glass to her.

She smirked, "I can hold my liquor pretty well Namjoon." and took a sip.

A few steps away, Min Hee watched the pair.

'Ah lover boy on his game. What are they talking about? Let's just carefully listen...' Min Hee put her thoughts on hold and cocked her eyebrows at the dimple guy when she heard what he said next.

"Is she even ... like ..really legal to have drinks?" Namjoon asked worriedly slightly nodding in Min Hee's direction which he definitely didn't notice has changed.

"Wanna find that out?"

She sweetly asked the now shooked Namjoon. Before Areum could stop her, Min Hee grabbed the big pint of Beer and started gulping. Now every guy except Namjoon and Yoongi were cheering for Min Hee.
"Chug! Chug! Chug!".

Yoongi let out a little chuckle in amazement when she took Areum's glass and gulped it down as well.

"Now with that we can gladly start the most anticipated game of the night!" Jimin shouted in excitement.

"Let the game of Truth and Dare begin!"