DOPE

"What do I do? Where do I go?" Min hee kept murmuring anxiously. Suddenly the lads inside the room started laughing.

"Aye what's wrong with you, oh god that's so funny!" One of them screamed out loud probably having a tough time breathing.

Why are they laughing at me though? It was then she realised,they weren't laughing at her but each other.
What a shame! She found a dustbin nearby and used it to climb and see what exactly was happening inside the room, she couldn't really get why she was so intrigued by all this.
Probably because I'm jobless.

There were three guys behind all the chaos.

A blondie, who looked pretty cute as if his cheeks were like steam buns as he was smiling.

Another blondie who was clapping his hands and laughing hard as the third guy kept juggling the flute in his hands.

The third guy had black hair, but his hair and clothes made her insecure, he was perfect.

The tall blonde said "Ya, start with me okay... Eoseo wa bangtaneun cheoeumiji?" With that the dark haired guy stuck the flute in his nose and started playing a song.

"That is the worst version of our song you guys." The cute blonde said as he kept laughing.

Their song? Whoa they're talented. Min hee was trying hard controlling as everyone started laughing their hearts out at the visual.

What in the name of God is this? She thought as she bursted out laughing. She regretted it as soon as it happened.

Everyone became quiet and she knew she was doomed. Next thing she knows is that the door flew open, exposing her crouching on the dustbin with her hand in her mouth looking as if life has left her. She made a cute puppy face but the guy who was sticking flute in his nose was now giving her death glare. "Get down." He said coldly as he offered her his hands. Flustered she got down with his help, the tall blonde guy removed the dustbin and stood away shooting glare at her.

Why is everyone glaring? They were happy a moment ago? Do I look that heinous? Aish! I should've wore my cute attire today!

"So care to explain?" The cute yet cold blondie asked from far inside the room, not even bothering to get up unlinke the other two.

"It's not what it looks like ..." With that she started becoming nervous, what if she created problems for Areum. Unknowingly she started to tear up.

The flute guy became restless "Look, we seriously don't care what it looks like. And don't try these cheap tricks for getting sympathy. How dare you..."
He was cut off by the sound of heels clicking. Everyone looked at the source of the sound. Min hee was shocked, relieved and ashamed.

"How dare you talk to her like that?" Areum said as she stood in front of Min hee like a shield, shooting everyone with firelike glares.

"You think you're cool? Bullying a girl like that? Did she break anything? Did she harm anyone or disturb anyone?"

"We did not bully her, it was her who invaded our privacy. And who must you be?" The flute-nose guy retorted sarcastically.
" I'm the one she came all the way here searching for. And well I'm sorry if we invaded your privacy but that wasn't our intention. Now..." She said sternly before turning to Min Hee "let's go" she said soflty to Min Hee as they started marching out.

"Wait!" Both of them turned around. The tall blond who was at the door said with a soft smile, "We're sorry as well." Probably he felt bad for scaring that poor girl.

Ending the misunderstanding, they smiled and were going to leave but the guy sitting at the back of the room who was looking coldly without any expression caught Areum's eyes as they stared hard at each other. Arrogant much? With an eye roll she moved ahead not noticing the sly smile at his face.