SING

"On the right, we have one of the Elites, popularly known to be the one and only, Seoul University's  very own sunshine... Mr. Jung Hoseok Ssi!"

Jin shouted like he were a real MC though sounded more like the over excited uncles in family birthday parties. The boys clapped except for grumpy kitty.

'What got into him? He was just fine a while ago.' Areum thought after analysing everyone's mood.

"And on the left, we have the sassy, savage and the newest addition to my dongsaengs...Ms Park Areum Myung Ssi!" MC announced.

Jk smiled like a bunny, clapping the loudest.
"So let the fierce and most awaited rap battle beg... " MC stopped in the middle while trying to grab the scene in front of him.

Soon enough everyone looked in the direction of the duo who were chatting animatedly and laughing at their bubbly remarks.

"It's feels really good to curse at someone with our accent you know like you somehow feel superior." Taehyung and Min hee laughed.

When the pair seemed to finally notice Min Hee awkwardly muttered.

"We're just trying to get along.. Hehe"

"Yeah, you guys continue..."
Taehyung brushed them away like he was on the verge of cracking a multimillion dollar deal.

After shaking the thought of sharing the room with the aliens, the MC continued, "Hana Dul Saet! Let the battle begin! "

The music began and both the parties were done warming up as if they were about to strangle each other the next moments. They were literally exercising.

'What are they wrestlers?' Seokjin thought. And the next moment everybody froze and just stared as the girl took the microphone, amusingly.

"It's late in the evening
Glass on the side
I've been sat with you
For most of the night
Ignoring everybody here
We wish they would disappear
So maybe we could get down now
I don't wanna know
If you're getting ahead of the programme
I want you to be mine, lady
And to hold your body close
Take another step into the no-man's land
For the longest time, lady"

She smirked signalling the Hobi to continue which he was eagerly waiting for yet seem calmed.

"I need you, darling
Come on, set the tone
If you feel you're falling
Won't you let me know?
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh
If you love me
Come on, get involved
Feel it rushing through you
From your head to toe
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh"

At this point both had a hyperactive smile and shouted the next word with all their might.

"SING!"

And everything was a chaos because everyone chorused as it was too much to just sit back and watch them have all the fun.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh"

Everyone swayed with one of their hands up like chronic alcoholics although all of them were very sober.

"Louder! " shouted Seokjin this time.

Everyone sang again and then smoothly quiet down because the most anticipated part was coming up as Areum took a deep breath and smirked.

"This love is ablaze
I saw flames from the side of the stage
And the fire brigade comes in a couple of days
Until then, we got nothing to say
And nothing to know
But something to drink and maybe something to smoke
Let it go until our roads are changed
Singing "we found love in a local rave", no
I don't really know what I'm supposed to say
But I can just figure it out, and then hope and pray"

Hobi was stunned but quickly managed to unfaze himself as he had to show he wasn't backing down any time soon.

"I told her my name and said, "It's nice to meet ya"
Then she handed me a bottle of water filled with tequila
I already know she's a keeper
Just from this one small act of kindness
I'm in deep if anybody finds out
I'm meant to drive home, but I've drunk all of it now
Not sobering up we just sit on the couch
One thing led to another
Now she's kissing my mouth
I need you, darling
Come on, set the tone
If you feel you're falling
Won't you let me know?
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh
Oh-oh, ooh-ooh"

Now enjoying the battle he genuinely smiled at Areum and both began to drown in the moment, singing together forgetting about the silly banter long time back.

"Sing!
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
Louder!
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh

Sing!

Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh

Can you feel it?
All the guys in here don't even wanna dance
Can you feel it?
All that I can hear is music from the back
Can you feel it?
I found you hiding here, so won't you take my hand, darling?
Before the beat kicks in again
Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?

Sing!"

And now everyone was just laughing at each other, immitating their ridiculous dance steps only to laugh harder.

Who won you asked? Well a new bond connected together by the passion for music I guess.

The boys bid farewell to the girls after singing a fair share of songs and nailling everyone of them like they were on some freaking concert. The best Friday!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Areum was getting impatient, waiting for their bus to come but was startled when a car honked. She was about to yell at the driver but Min Hee held the 'Dobermann' back and crouched down a bit to look at the person.

"The boys already left with Jin Hyung. If you guys don't mind I can give you a ride. " the guy with a dimple whose name as far as they remembered was Namjoon, smiled.

Areum was about to thank him and take her seat like she had been waiting Chhafeur all along but Min Hee wasn't sure.

"We don't want to bother you Namjoon Ssi." Areum pouted at Min Hee but stopped nonetheless.

"Gwenchanayo (it's alright). Plus it's getting dark. And Areum Ssi looks pretty tired." Namjoon worriedly eyed the almost drooping figure next to her.

Min Hee accepted the ride and thanked him for it. Areum was as good as dead right now, her head resting peacefully on Min Hee's shoulder.

"You can drop the formality with me and call me Namjoon, like the guys or anything you like." he glanced at the mirror at the centre which showed Min Hee and Areum's reflction.

'He seemed to really care about Areum and even apologized to her at our first meet. So is he interested in Areum?' Min Hee's brain was doing her calculations.

"Then maybe I'll call you Joon. Is that okay Joon ah?" Min Hee teased.

'If he really was interested then he'll not be okay with it.' She smiled sweetly and waited for his reaction.

"Yea... Yeah ss-sure." he stammered.

'Huh, gotcha lover boy',she smirked.

"So how has time in Seoul been? You guys miss your home? Busan right? " He changed the topic.

"Ah yes, Seoul is beautiful but we miss our hometown. Areum's Mom will be very lonely right now." she replied smiling sadly.

"What about yours? I'm sure they'll be missing you too. " he said softly maybe noticing Min Hee's sad gaze.

"I don't know." she sighed.

"Why not? " he asked out of curiosity.
                Min Hee waited for a few seconds before replying.

"Because I ran away from home... With their savings for my med school." she said quietly contemplating her actions.