MIKROKOSMOS

Ah it hurts.

Areum tried opening her eyes even though they were heavy and the bright light wasn't helping with her headache.

Where am I? What's this?

She analysed her surrounding. Yoongi was sleeping on the couch by her side.

Why is he sleeping here? This man is seriously a rock. He can sleep no matter how uncomfortable the place be.

She shook her head as he slept peacefully beside her. Her memories of the accident coming back.

Argh, this is embarassing. How am I supposed to face him? She pinched her nose bridge, frustrated.

She was deep in thought, deliberating over how to handle the situation, when she heard the door opening. As if on reflex, she fell back to her bed like free falling.

Very mature Areum! Though,I do need some time to adjust to this embarassment, might as well pretend to be dead, she closed her eyes tightly, pretending to be sleeping as the person approached.

Yoongi jumped up from his slumber. "I swear I felt an earthquake..." he muttered half asleep, examining you and then shifting his attention to the guest.

Idiot didn't even notice I woke up,huh!

Areum thought getting annoyed.

"Oh My God! My poor baby... What happened to you?" Her mother was almost crying as she came near to you.

She glanced over to a now awkward Yoongi, who was at a loss of words and was just blinking passively.

"You are?" she asked.

Yoongi became nervous with the sudden interrogation.
"Hello ma'am,I'm Min Yoongi her...."

He couldn't even finish his sentence as her mother took a hold of his face and squished his cheeks.

"Her boyfriend? Ommo! I'm so happy. Finally she found someone. Now tell me Yoongi-ah, what exactly happened?"

   Okay, now I'm definitely not waking up.

Areum breathed hard feeling sorry for yoongi. Meanwhile yoongi was shocked, embarassed and awkward as he wasn't sure how to explain this woman everything, who was still squishing his cheeks.

"Eomonim (mother), she's stable now. No internal or external injury  but she's still under observation so you don't have to worry..." Yoongi explained her every detail.

Eomoni? What's wrong with him? He should've denied the fact that he's my boyfriend. This pervert...

Areum clearly was disappointed at him.

"Then why isn't she waking up?" Her mother sounded heartbroken.

"Anyway, I have to go now. I left my work thinking she'd be all alone but now that she has you, I'm relieved. Let me pay her bills, and I'll leave."

"It's alright ma'am, I took care of everything. Don't worry and make sure you reach safely." Yoongi assured her.

Aww, he paid for my bills? Okay maybe he's not a pervert,but he should've denied earlier. Areum was fighting an internal battle.

Yoongi dropped her mother off and returned to sit by your side, analysing you. "Why aren't you waking up? You know, my ass is literally like a rock now. I haven't slept properly and I don't like looking at you like this. So wake up fast, so that I can rest properly..." He complained restlessly massaging his forehead.