Aftermath

The concert ended with a lot of cheers from the people. The members, currently drenched in sweat but covered by another bittersweet memory of their fans, walked towards the back stage.

They expected Ji Won, their manager to be there. Especially Taehyung, because he wanted to have dinner with his one and only crush, Kim Ji Won.

And eventually, today was going to be a day he was going to ask her out.

He washes his face and then goes to search for the girl.

It's been 2 hours, which is probably almost midnight

It's been 2 hours, which is probably almost midnight. The members have been continuously searching for their manager, who was nowhere to be found. Her phone number was out of reach.

"You all searching for Ji Won?" It was Scott, a crew member who finally spoke.

Namjoon, who was really tensed, got up immediately.

"She left already."

"Left for.... like....the dorms?" He asked, confused.

"She left this work. Her contract, it was over." He replied.

"What??!!!!" The former's voice was drenched with confusion and disappointment.

"Yeah....her contract ended today."

"W-What?" Taehyung stuttered.

This couldn't be possible. He had to find her.

"Hyung?!!! Hyungg!!!!?!!" Taehyung screamed. "We-We have to call Mr. Kim!!We have to call him."

The other members were having there own worries. But all that centred over that one person.

Kim Ji Won.

"Hyung." It was Jungkook who called this time. "I knew that."

All of them now suddenly turned towards the youngest.

"She....When she came to my room to call me before the performance, she was crying. She didn't want to leave. I....I couldn't do anything because she told me that I shouldn't tell you all. It should stress you."
He replied quietly.

"And you didn't?!!" It was finally the oldest member's turn to speak. If it was a normal conversation, they would have probably laughed at Seokjin's anger. The man was a mood maker.

But then,this was way, way much more than a normal conversation. 

"I just couldn't..." He replied, his voice fading at the end.

"How could you not tell us Jungkook!!!?!!!!! You could atleast.....tchhh we could have stopped her. How could you-"

"Hey." The member who has been the quietest had spoken. "Don't blame him. If we all wanted her to stay, if she mattered this much then we should have known her contract ending date. In these six months, she had looked through our hearts, understood every single one of us. But we couldn't understand her. What was going on in her mind, we could never get to that." Yoongi pointed out.

"So what do we do now?" The leader spoke.

"I have a plan." J Hope spoke for the first time.

"So umm

"So umm....why did you all call me here?"

Taehyung just glared at his confused Director of his company.

He cleared his throat. Kim Dong Lee was covered in sweat cause it's been past fifteen minutes since the members had called him and everytime he wanted to know the reason why they would stare at him dead in the eye and he would chuggle down a glass of water kept on the table.

This was the eighth glass.

"We want our manager back."

Namjoon spoke for the first time.

"You....want your manager back. Okay." Dong Lee repeated. "Wait. WHAT?!"

"We want Kim Ji Won back officially to be our manager again." Yoongi repeated with a death glare.

"You want that stalker back?" He questioned again.

Taehyung obviously just got fumed by those words.
S t a l k e r. She had done so much and now he's calling her a stalker?

💢

"I mean....I could keep you a qualified manager. She's not coming back to our company." He replied.

"She's WHAT-" Taehyung exclaimed again.

"Then we are not staying in your company either." Yoongi responded.

"Hahahahaha, you're gonna disband? Just for that little piece of shit?" He laughed.

"Huh? Who said anything about disbanding?" Namjoon answered with a smile. "There are hundreds of companies who could take us in. SM, YG, JYP."

"Or we could just produce our own management company." Yoongi pointed out. "We have enough money to do that."

Of course till now Dong Lee had been astonished to what the boys were saying.

"So, is she coming back or...." Taehyung cracked his knuckles and stood up to walk behind the chair in which he was sitting and kept a hand on his shoulders.

" Taehyung cracked his knuckles and stood up to walk behind the chair in which he was sitting and kept a hand on his shoulders