Why?

Kim Ji won

I stopped before going inside his room. I thought about about knocking but something stopped me. The door was already open.

I got inside the room quietly without making any noise.

He didn't notice me. He was furiously sliding the desk out and fiddling with the things inside it. He ran a hand through his hair and then searched again, frantically.

"Looking for this?" I asked holding the bottle of sleeping pills up.

He flinched slightly at my voice and his eyes widened slightly at this. He walked towards me and soon I was pushed against the wall by him.

Oh, I am soooooo used to this thing.

"Give it to me." He muttered flustered.

"Ani." I whispered.

"Give it to me." He said through his teeth.

"What if I don't?" I questioned.

"Give it to me or I will kiss you." He looked at me, deeply.

"Do it, then." I mumbled. I knew he won't do anything. "I would love kiss you."

He turned away from me and I turned him around, towards. A slight shade of red appeared on his cheeks and covered them with his hands.

"WHAT?" I asked him. "Kiss me?!"

"Mi An he." He whispered.

"I-You should have told me. You should told me. You should have told someone." I said to him. "You realise what is this?! You- Do you know what will happen if you get used to this?! Or you get a overdose of this?!!" I almost screamed. His eyes flickered to me.

"I know." He whispered.

"And..?" I waited for him to finish.

"Nothing."

"An Explanation. Now." I asked.

He nodded and smiled. "I feel restless and tired. I just want to sleep. I just- I can't sleep." He smiled again.

"Why are you smiling?" I frowned. "If you don't feel like smiling, don't smile. Just because you are J-Hope doesn't means that you'll have to smile every time. You don't have to forcefully feel happy all the time." I mumbled.

"What should I do?"

"Hot chocolate." I mumbled again.

"Hot chocolate?" He questioned. He was confused.

"If you drink hot chocolate before sleeping, you will get a good sleep." I answered.

"And who will make it for me? You?" He smiled. This time, it was the iconic smile.

"Do you think I can't make it? Remember I'm raising you all." I narrowed my eyes.

"Right." He chuckled.

"And if you want to talk about something-"

"You are there. Always. " He completed my sentence. "I figured."

"Okay, now I need to clean up the dorms. You guys are very messy." I pointed out. "Especially, Jin."

He held my hand and pulled me closer  and placed a light kiss on my cheeks.

I froze.

What the-

I-

Oh my god.

"Don't you need to clean up?" He questioned.

"I-umm....yeah...I will...go" I managed to say and he chuckled.

Oh god.

I am blushing.

Author's Note

Author's Note.

Read vote comment and repeat.

Updates will be a bit slow from now on because I just got my school assignment.   (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

I'm shoo done!!!(╥﹏╥)

Melissa Clark (灬º‿º灬)♡