Explaination.

"Won-won!!" He screamed with screamed with excitement

"Bo?"

"What's for lunch?" He pouted at me.

I looked at him. It's been two days since I came here and I was only able to be friends with Jungkook. To be honest he was nice, but what about the others?

Yoongi was still having a bad blood with me, Taehyung, well he just ignored me, visible.
Namjoon? He was on the same side as Yoongi.
Hoseok? Atleast he was nice. Whenever I saw him in the corridor or on the stairs or in the kitchen, he gave me a sweet smile.
Atleast he was not like the others.

Wait Won-won!! You are the one who purposely sneaked into their dorms!! Now?! I mean ofcourse they hate you!!

Seokjin? I saw him last in the morning, when I was bawling my eyes out and crying because of what Yoongi said to me. He had held onto my wrist and called me 'strawberry' which is a cringy name for me. Well...I ignored him totally which I later felt bad for.

No offence but I don't want people to see me cry.

"You want to know?" I said after thinking a lot.

He nodded.

"Then go call the others for lunch." I said and he nodded quietly, making his way to the stairs.

After a while or so, Hoseok Jungkook,Taehyung and Seokjin came out of their dorms and Park Jimin followed them.

"What's the matter?" I asked them.

Where were Namjoon and Yoongi?

"Where are the rest of them?"

"I think they are not hungry..." Jungkook whispered.

"Is that actually what they said?" I narrowed my eyes at each of them.

Each of them looked down except for Taehyung, he was chuggling down the bottle of water. When he caught me looking at him, he choked on his water and started coughing while Hoseok rubbed his back.

"We said to them that we lost our appetite seeing you cook" Yoongi came down the stairs, with his hands in his pockets followed by Namjoon.

Namjoon's lips were pressed into a thin line. He sat on the chair beside Jimin, while Yoongi came towards me and stood beside me.

"Sit." I said to Yoongi, who was just standing in front of me.

He snorted. "Who says I'll have to follow you."

"I'm your manager. You have to follow me. Just because I do the chores for y'all doesn't mean you will treat me as your maid. Sit."

I went back to the kitchen table to chop something off, as I grabbed the knife.

Distraction!! Distraction!!

"Oh. Right. You're just a creepy person who sneaked inside our dorms." He pointed out.

That's it! I thought. I stabbed the kitchen table with the knife in anger, which caused it to be stuck halfway through the table.

Taehyung's eyes widened at this as he coughed, choking on this food vigorously.

"Yoongi, you better sit down and have your lunch, if you don't want me to stab some piece of furniture to death. Whatever I did, was my job. I came from a poor family. My father ran away, all the debts on me, mother passed away when I was born. I'm still..... Sorry. Sorry to be an unwanted guest. Sorry to come in between you guys." I finished.

He opened his mouth to say something and closed it again when I said, "No. Don't say anything yet. I'm not giving you excuses or something. I'm just defending myself. Sit and have your dinner, Min Yoongi."

He then, made his way to the table.

Oh wait. I just threatened him, didn't I ?

 I just threatened him, didn't I ?