A ring?

I happily hummed around the dorms, touching the necklace, at every chance I got. I got the cutest presents from BTS.

Any other person wouldn't believe me if I said that but I did. I couldn't help flutter around the dorms wearing that necklace.

The other presents I got from them was- a chicken printed socks from Hoseok, A greeting card from Jungkook, which I personally loved, written-‘You bring colour to my life’

And the best from Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin: There were beautiful picture-polaroids of me, most of them, I didn't know, were being taken. On each one was them, was a beautiful sentence, written by each of the members, most by Yoongi, which was breathtaking.

Jimin gave me a beautiful handmade bracelet, which was, surprisingly made by him.

I walked around the corner of the kitchen, grabbing an apple from the basket and washing it under the tap water, then keeping it back in the basket. I didn't even know why I picked it up in the first place. Oof.

I turned around to see Taehyung, leaning towards the kitchen table, smiling at me like a creep, except he didn't look like a creep.

"What?" I frowned at him while a playful smile played on his lips.

"You seem so cheerful this morning." He hummed softly.

"Well, it's my Birthday." I shrugged and he walked towards me.

He slowly took my hands and slid something on one of my fingers.

When he let go of my hand, I saw a crowned shaped rose-golden coloured ring.

I gasped and he held my fingers across his. "Happy Birthday." He whispered in his velvety voice.

"What's this?" I demanded. I had already gotten so many presents from them.

"This one is from me. So, that no matter where you go, how far you go....you don't forget me," He looked into my eyes and fiddled with my hair. "This will remind you of me."

My heart responded to him, loudly again.

"Chocolate." I whispered.

"Huh?" He looked at me, confused.

"Do you like chocolate cakes?" I asked him.

"I love chocolate cakes." He smiled and ran a hand through my hair. He then walked away from the kitchen, leaving me alone with my stupid thoughts.

After a while I heard footsteps and saw a breathless Taehyung running towards me.

"What Now?" I frowned.

"Nothing, You look Beautiful today." He said as he kissed my forehead.

My eyes widened in shock and I blushed a tint of red while he walked back, outside the kitchen.

This idiot will give me a heartattack one day.

Stupid Kim Taehyung. I smiled.

 I smiled