Food service

Kim Ji won

"Won-won ahh," I heard a soft voice, calling my name. I groaned in my sleep and turned to the other side.

He sighed softly and tenderly stroked my forehead and called again, "Won-won, wake up, it's lunch time."

I opened my eyes immediately at the mention of food. I sat up and stretched my arms, only to find Jimin, sitting on my bed, holding a bowl of chicken soup.

"Wait." I muttered and he nodded. I quickly ran towards the washroom and washed my face. My stomach throbbed lightly again.

I ignored the feeling and sat on the bed, folding my legs and he took a spoon to feed me. I opened my mouth and he fed me the soup while I enjoyed the taste. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the taste of the soup, rather than the throbbing pain.

After he was done, he wiped off my face with the handkerchief and my heart thumped again. He smiled at me, and said, "how are you?"

"Better than before." I said and smiled back and he looked at the ground and smiled.

He looked at the ground and smiled, "That day, thanks for the-"

"Again, It was my job, Jimin-ssi." I replied, cutting him off.

"No, listen....It made me happy, that you said that, so if I ask you for a hug..." He opened out his arms and I went over to hug him.

It was a bear hug, the most comfortable of all.

And then we both let go, and he held both my hands and played with my fingers.

"Now go rest," He instructed and I jumped on the bed and layed down, slowly falling asleep again, with a cheery mood, but a throbbing stomach.