Texas Chainsaw Massacre... Wha-Seriously!??

"Sorry to bother you in the middle of the night but I needed to talk to you

"Sorry to bother you in the middle of the night but I needed to talk to you." I leaned on the table towards him and he smirked.

"Before you propose to me-" he held out his hand and I screamed.

"What?!??"

He pulled my left cheek like a rubber band and I groaned.

"Why do you always interrupt me?!" He glared. "So before you say something, here are two tickets of the concert for you." He slid them towards me and I gasped.

"How did you know- Are you a Vampire?!!" I exclaimed.

"And....here are the flight tickets. Today, 03:04 am." He smiled and I gasped again.

How did he get to know about my plan?

"So, Ji Won, your plan, I assume, must be that, you are going to go there and....catch the culprit yourself." He muttered and I gasped again.

"How?! How do you know all this?!"

"I studied and had my graduation from Oxford, remember?" He raised his eyebrows.

I sighed, "Yeah yeah...."

"Thank me, Miss Kim."

"Thank you so much, for your favour Mr. Park, I will be obliged to you, my whole life....." I smiled at him, dramatically and he rolled his eyes.

"By the way, Have you seen the movie, Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" He smirked and said again, "It's based on a real life story...."

"Yeah, as if I am going to fall for that..." I rolled my eyebrows and he chuckled and waved at me while I stood up.

"Kim Ji Won."

I turned around to face him.

"Take care." He said.

I nodded and smiled at him while he smiled back.