In the middle of the crowd...

The stage was gleaming

The stage was gleaming. It was night time and I was waiting outside the backstage. The most important thing- they didn't know I was here. In Texas.

Texas was a beautiful place. It had everything a summer person would wish for. But I was not at all a Summer person.

A few minutes ago, Jungkook texted me. It said- Noona, how are you doing? Do you miss us? We all are very excited but....I am not. I am nervous and worried. I hope you could be here Noona. We all miss you.

I smiled at the phone. Ofcourse, I was looking like a creep but seriously, who cares?

And then, I heard the crowd cheering and clapping. I knew, immediately, that they were coming on stage. I rushed backstage and a couple of guards stopped me.

I looked at them confused and then remembered that I was wearing a mask. Ofcourse. I rolled my eyes and slid down the mask and the group of guards immediately smiled at me. One of them as I recognised as Scott, was smiling at me.

"Hey, Ji won!!" He greeted me and I smiled.

"Can I go inside?" I asked him.

"Ofcourse, but they are on stage, you have to wait." He said to me and I chuckled, "Yeah, I know, I want to surprise them. So that just as they come inside, after the performance....I be like Boom!!"

After Scott and I exchanged a few words, I got to the backstage, from where I was sneaking a few glances at them. They danced swiftly like beautiful creatures.

And then, I noticed something weird, that made me frown.

Who's that?