You guys are definitely doing awesome!!

When I woke up, I squinted at the lights. I looked at the clock beside me. It was 6:09. I quickly woke up and went to the bathroom.

I quickly splashed water on my face. Then I took a shower and got dressed up in a tight black top that stuck to my skin and black leggings. I tied my hair up in a messy bun.

The dorms were empty so I think they are still practicing.

I got down to the kitchen and made some orange juice and poured them in seven sippers and rushed to the choreography room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"You are running too slow!" Taehyung said.

"I am running as fast as I can!!" Jin said to him.

Looks like I stepped up in the middle of something.

"Aahh, Ji won!!!" Jimin's voice almost pulled me out of my thoughts. I was staring very intently at them when his voice interrupted me.

Jin and Taehyung both looked at me and I refused to meet their eyes.

"Uhm...sorry I guess you were talking about something important. I'll go." I turned around desperate to get out of this situation.

"Ani, we were just talking about......well, nevermind it was nothing important." He said smiling.

"Uh, sorry to disturb you guys. I brought some orange juice for you guys."

I handed it over to Jimin and he passed it to everyone else.

"Practice hard." I sang and got out of the room, to give them some privacy.

I walked into the kitchen and started thinking about what should I cook for them today

Samgyetang and Japchae will be good.

Soon after when I was finished with those, I started cleaning up.

While cleaning up, Taehyung came inside silently and open the fridge to take out the bottle of water and chuggled it down.

When our eyes met, I noticed that his eyes were watery. My eyes widened at this and he looked away.

Is he?

IS HE-

After he was finished drinking water, he turned around to leave.

"Stop right there." I ordered as he froze on the spot. "What's the matter?"

"Uh? Nothing." His voice broke down at the end.

"Taehyung, let's talk." I smiled at him.

He looked at for some time as if he was hesitant. I grabbed him by his hands.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"Well, I don't know, I feel like crying suddenly, under pressure. I mean Jin's steps are wrong. He's taking small strides, you know the part we have to run in Spring Day?! HE'S DOING IT WRONG-" his voice broke down at the end again.

"CALM DOWN!!!" I rubbed a hand on his back and he sat on the sofabed putting his hand on his forehead which covered his eyes too and something sparkly came out of his eyes.

"I can't even dance properly in a practice. Do I even deserve all of this?" He said in a croaky voice.

"What?!? Shut up!!!" I slapped his arm and he hissed in pain. I started talking again, "Pin head you are an idiot how could you even think about this you just made a mistake stop overreacting you are very talented!!!" I finally caught my breathe.

I felt like slapping this person. No offence but-

"Yesterday I logged into our BigHit Twitter account and I saw hashtags like #Taehyungleavebts and I have been thinking about this for a while.... I just...I don't know, if they want me to leave...." He sputtered out.

"No one wants you to leave Tae, no one. Whoever wants you leave are just fake ARMY'S out there. You are perfect and BTS? Will never be BTS without you."
I removed his hands from his eyes. "As for them, ARMY'S are going to screw them, and I hope to tie them in the vulture's cage and let it poop on them"
I said to him.

A melodious laughter interrupted my imagination.

"Ahh Won-won, you have a vivid imagination." He laughed and sat up. Now that cheered him up.

I grinned at him.

"Thank you, Won-won." He suddenly hugged me tightly. I was shocked by this gesture but smiled anyway.

"Tae? Whenever you want to talk about something, you can come to me you know?" I said to him and it seemed like there was a tint of red in his cheeks.

"Always." He smiled. "Okay, so I should go and apologize to Jin know. I probably wasn't nice to him."

"Aah Taehyung, call them for dinner once you are done talking." I sang to him.

"What's for dinner? I am starving!!!!" He pouted at me.

"Samgyetang and Japchae" I said and formed an 'O' with his lips.