The Enemy I can never defeat......

Oh shoot....

Why does every girl has to go through this phase?

Period. I got my period.

I sighed, annoyed. I could also feel the light throbbing pain in my stomach.
Whenever I had my Red week, I have an immense pain on the first day.....I get sick.

I quickly took a shower and changed into a white t-shirt and red shorts, laying down on the bed.

Soon, the throbbing pain started in my stomach and I clutched my stomach, groaning.

"Ji won?!" Namjoon exclaimed, as he saw me fidgeting on the bed. I was crying because of the pain. It was so annoying. I bit my bottom of my lip to stop myself from crying.

He rushed to my side and stroked my head, "Code Red?" He asked and I widened my eyes but nodded.

"How-" I questioned, weakly.

"I have a sister, geez!!" He chuckled slightly and mumbled, "You don't have to work today. We will cook something for us. Hang in there, I will bring you something." He rushed out of the room.

I started groaning again, because the pain was increasing.

After five minutes, Namjoon came inside with a cup of yellow liquid and I frowned at it.

"Don't worry, it's only Ginger Tea." He chuckled at my expression and said, "They are very effective in relieving stomach cramps."

He offered me the cup, and I took it, impressed with him.

"It's too ho-"

"You should drink it like that. It will be more effective. Now finish it." He ordered and I drank it. He then sat there for a while and asked, "Feeling better?"

I nodded. It was soothing my stomach and the cramps were decreasing slowly. He then handed me a small cup of ice cream. My eyes immediately lit up but I groaned,"Why didn't you give it to me sooner?!! it's melting!!"

"If I gave it to you sooner,then you won't drink that." He chuckled again, as I yanked the spoon of ice cream inside my mouth and he took out a handkerchief and rubbed the corner of my lips.

My heart thumped loudly. He was wearing a white t-shirt that hugged his chest tightly. He was too close to me, which made the butterflies sputter in my stomach.

"What do you want to eat in lunch?" He asked, smiling at me.

"Uh?" I blinked twice.