Fix you

"Okay, so tell me, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"Where do I begin?"

"From the problem, you
don't have to give a speech, just spill whatever is in your mind." I smiled at him. He moved closer to me and rested his head on my shoulders.

"Noona, I am afraid what will happen to me if we get disbanded? I don't want to leave just yet. I want to carry on, being BTS, but when I think about it, I feel sad. Like I said, I am afraid of letting go." He said out those words.

"Jungkook, is that what's bothering you?" I asked and felt him nodding his head.

"Oh, Jungkook, you all are not getting disbanded any sooner. And even if you get disbanded, maybe years from now, then still you guys are going to be together. You guys will meet... and have fun, it's going to be a lot of fun, teasing your Jin hyung right? He will be older." I teased and he chuckled softly.

"But I can't do a single thing alone, how will I survive without my hyungs...." He whispered and I turned to him to give him the iconic 'are you kidding me?' look.

"You are the Golden Maknae..."

"And it pressures me even more. What if I am not able to live with their expectations?I have to be perfect in every way. That is why I need to work harder."

"Jungkook!!!" I stared at him in dismay. "You are perfect. That is why you are given the name Golden Maknae. It is not given to you because you need to be perfect. It is given to you because you are you. And no one can be you. You are Jeon Jungkook. And about people's expectations? Don't worry about that. Your true fans will love you just the way you are. We all have flaws, and you are only human. You don't have to be perfect all the time. People who love you will love your flaws. They will love your imperfections, not perfections. "

He stared at me and smiled. "Noona, you are so pretty."

"Pretty ugly." I muttered, but he couldn't hear me.

"Thank you Noona, I feel so much better now."

"Jungkook, next time you want to talk about something, don't come to me offering to wash the dishes. Just tell me." I chuckled.

That kid's so sweet.

He nodded innocently.