Livin' With The Stray Kids [ s e q u e l]

JYP Entertainment has lost its shares and on the verge of a financial ruin, going bankrupt. Park JinYoung the CEO is ready to beg anyone for help and there's only person who can help him.

Lee Ji Yung. The youngest CEO of PURE i.e. [Pop Up Records & Entertainment]

"Mr. JinYoung Park, are you ready to do anything to save this Company."

"Yes indeed. Anything."

"Fine then. I want a partnership of this company by 70% shares. And my other employees have full control over your artists and we'll take over Stray Kids personally. I'll buy them which means they'll move into my company dorms. I know that as long as you get your name as the CEO of JYPE and get the money fame and power, you'll have absolutely no problem. Don't worry, PURE will take care of your needs." I replied, waving at my assistant. He put out the paperwork at the desk infront of me. "Sign this up, Park and you'll be free from any financial ruin."

The older man doesn't hesitate a bit before signing the papers.

___________

"You sold us off to another entertainment company?!" Lee Know's voice echoes through the whole room.

Bangchan's hand made it's way to his shoulder to calm him but the younger one shrugged it off.

"Who the fuck do you even think you are? You punk. You think you can raise your voice at me?!!! Whose fault do you think this all is?" He stands up with much force and steps closer to the boy.

Lee Know chuckled darkly.

Soon he was pulled by the collar of his white shirt. "If you all didn't fucking ruin the image of our company then we wouldn't be here in the first place. Your beloved member was accused of sexual harrasment and bullying!!" JinYoung's eyes glare into the figure behind him. He was referring to Hwang Hyunjin. "I fucking told you guys to not defend him. If you guys wouldn't have gone against my decision of kicking this useless trash out-"

"DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT!!!" Lee Know pushed him away.

The others sprinted up from their seats and held the older one back while he still struggled to get out of their grasp.

"You-" The man got up from the ground on which he was previously thrown into. "You are gonna pay for this." He said as he walked out of the room.

___________

"Hwang Hyunjin accused of sexual harrasment."

"After the bullying rumours, Hwang Hyunjin from Stray Kids sparks rumours of sexually harassing a girl."

"Netizens believe that Hwang Hyunjin might not be as innocent as the fandom has been claiming him to."

"Stays continue to protect and defend the alleged member Hwang Hyunjin."

"Leave Stray Kids!! Netizens demand Hwang Hyunjin to leave Stray Kids."

______________

"I am Lee Ji Yung. CEO of PURE and from now onwards, Stray Kids will be under my command."

"Stray Kids doesn't work under anyone. If you think you can control us-"

"Hush. MinHo Lee, I think you need to have some sweet dishes to fix your bitter way of talking. Oh and," I waved at my assistant. "Have some ice cream you all!!! It's my treat." I winked.

                  ________________________________

                         ╔══════╗

Livin' With The Stray Kids
╚══════╝

❝𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞? 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞.❞

❝𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧. 𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮.❞

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.