You are a part of us now.

𝟸 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚒 𝚆𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚍...

I crossed today's date with a red mark.

Fourteen days left.

I hugged my pillow and leaned over. Clearly I was sulking. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to stay by them. Forever. Ofcourse, that wasn't happening. Currently, I was sitting on the sofa in the living room. The boys were rehearsing for their upcoming concert in Japan, and here I was, sighing and sulking like a cactus.

And the worst, I was leaving on the day their tour ends. I actually talked to Mr. Kim about this and.....he said I will leave at 12:00am when the boys will be performing on stage.

I was lost in thoughts when Jin and Yoongi came towards the kitchen and took a bottle of water from the refrigerator.

"You could have called me." I mumbled.

"Aah, no, it's fine." Seokjin replied with a smile.

"What if I quit this job?" I mumbled and realised what I just said. They both looked at me horrified, as if I had just flew around the room.

"Bo?" They both said at the same time.

While I kept a straight face. "Are you thinking of quitting the job?" He asked quietly.

"I'm not, but-"

"Ji Wonnie, you are one of us now. We are not seven, we are eight. We can't imagine our everyday without you." It was Yoongi who spoke this time. "You have fought for us, done things for us, you almost gave your life away for us. Was that all meaningless? We didn't mean anything to you?"

"You guys are my family now." I whispered slowly, while my eyes were almost moist.

Yoongi's face softened,"Then you don't have to worry about anything. We are going to convince BigHit." He assured. "When does you contact ends anyway?"

"Uh....well..." I stuttered. "After 3 months."

I am such a LIAR.

"Well that's a long way." He laughed and Seokjin replied,"He's right, Strawberry, you can ease for now. We will take care of that. "

Well they both managed to assure me. But I lied.

"Hey, Strawberry, will you come to the tour with us?" Seokjin asked me.

"Okay."