Dead.

Who's that?

I frowned at the only person who wasn't holding a light stick. Instead, he was coming towards the stage. His appearance was black. Black hat and black t-shirt. A smirk playing on his lips, his eyes wondered towards Jimin. He was in the middle of the crowd.

And then he slowly took out a something from his left pocket and pointed it towards Jimin.

Unfortunately, no one noticed this. All the members were dancing and I was looking at the person, horrified. He might pull the trigger, anything might happen, while I stood frozen, gaping at him.

And then, I remembered why I came here.

I rushed to the stage without thinking while they looked at me , shocked. I ran to Jimin and turned him around, shielding him.

And then, everything started to happened very quickly. Jimin looked at me, shocked, the sound of the firing bullet and the crowd screaming and yelling. And then.....I felt something went through me and.... everything blurred in a second.

I lay in Jimin's arms, with him yelling at me to stay awake, while my eyes were dropping down. The sound of Namjoon, probably, screaming at someone to call the ambulance.

I knew I was gonna die and truly, dying for someone was a good way to go. I was breathing lightly, while Jimin was shaking me.

I closed my eyes and tried to smile.