Shattered.....

Author's note

Thanks for everyone who's supporting me through this.

Dedicated to UnderThatMask MandyRavens MuneebaMumtaz

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Soon after I got outside the room, I heard Taehyung's raised voice and I was standing on the stairs when I saw Bong Soo run down the stairs

Soon after I got outside the room, I heard Taehyung's raised voice and I was standing on the stairs when I saw Bong Soo run down the stairs. She gave me a cold glare.

"Listen here you little shit, if you open your mouth, about any of this, anything at all, I'm gonna destroy your whole career. Now, Get Out."

I rushed to Taehyung's room and threw the door open. He didn't even flinch. He was standing with his back turned towards me. I closed the door behind me quietly.

"Are you okay?"

........

"Taehyung, are you-"

"No!! I am not fine at all!!" He turned towards me and spoke again, "I don't know, why you're all in my head....tell me, Ji won, am I in love with you? When I'm trying to get over you, This. This happens."

He ran a hand through his hair.

"Lie down on the bed." I said to him. "Let's see."

"Wha- See what?"

His eyes widened and he looked at me.

Pervert.

"Just do it!!" I ordered him.

He lay down on the bed, closing his eyes and I walked towards him.

I leaned down on the bed and covered him with a blanket.

Confused, he looked at me, like what were you expecting smarty.

"Now go to sleep. I will call you when the lunch is ready.

I walked out of his room and closed the door behind me.

Did he just-

Did he just confe-

No no.

I leaned against the door.

Kim Taehyung. Just. Confessed. To. Me.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

I probably heard it wrong....

I shrugged off my weird thoughts and rushed to the kitchen to make lunch for them.....