Drunk Jimin is a baby....

I arrived at the dorms at 2o'clock and saw that all the lights were off. I walked inside the hallway to switch the lights on.

Well, I think all the members are asleep....

I took out a bottle of water from the fridge and was about to sit on the sofa, but I saw a small body curled up on the sofa sleeping.

What the-

I kept the bottle on the table and leaned down infront of the sofa, to see Jimin.

No wonder, he was all curled up.

Smoll creature.

I smiled and recovered from my idiotic thoughts and whispered, "Jimin!!!" I shook him and there was no answer.

"Aaishh, Jimin!!" I whispered again and he groaned and stretched, "Ahh, Ji Wonieeeeeeee!!" He groaned.

"Shhh!!" I exclaimed as I put a finger on his lips. "What are you doing here?!! You're are supposed to be asleep!!"

He giggled and smiled at me. His eyes became thin as he wrapped his hands around my neck.

"Come on, let's get you to bed." I said.

He widened his eyes,"What are you sayin!?!! Whut do you mean?!!"

. . . . . . . . . .What did he just say?

I raised my eyebrows at his words,as I wrapped his hands around my shoulders and dragged him up the stairs, in his room.

I made him lie down on the bed and he laughed, and held my hands lightly. "Come here."

I chuckled at his 'baby' behaviour and and covered him with the blanket. He placed his hands on his forehead and called out,"Wonieeeeeee, where are you going?!!! Don't gooooo."

I folded my hands across my chest and sighed softly. "Don't worry. I will come back. Give me some time, I need to clean up."

"Promise me you'll be back here..." He whispered and pouted as he held his pinky finger towards me. I leaned down and smiled and shook his little finger with mine and whispered, "Promise."

He closed his eyes and smiled at me.

I got out of the room and closed the door behind me.

Drunk Jimin is a baby. I stifled a laugh as I walked to my room with a smile on my face.

 I stifled a laugh as I walked to my room with a smile on my face