Epilogue: Birthday.

An year and a half weeks later

Kim Ji Won

I walked down the streets of Tokyo, Japan. It was almost an year since I left BigHit. Things were going great. Yes, it was a bit quiet, without them, but, I was meant to be like that. I worked in a small café, got enough money, lived in an apartment. My apartment was a rundown one. I did have more than enough money to buy a luxurious house but, this was peaceful for me. I had a spacious window, with a dreamcatcher hanging from it and a balcony, a good living room, my small room, consisting of a small bed and a good bathroom. That was it for me. On the table on the living room, I had an old picture of my childhood, me and my mother, and also Bangtan.

The same picture I clicked on their concert before I left.

I smiled, looking at the ring and the necklace.

I had, now, bought some donutes from the sweet shop, and was returning home.

Today, was my Birthday. Min-Hyuk went to America for some reason and I was left alone.

There was a Black SUV standing outside. Maybe, the Landlady's guests. The landlady was an old grandma, a very sweet one, who lived in the Ground Floor.

I climbed up the stairs and went outside my door. I took out the keys.

When I looked up at it, the door was already opened. I opened the door slowly, seeing the lights off, I took a small knife out of my pocket, that I kept for safety.

If it's a thief, it's getting beaten up badly.

The lights flickered on and the voices sang, "Happy Birthday!!!!!!"

Startled, I put my hand on my heart and turned around.

Was I dreaming?

My eyes widened in shock.

"You all?" I whispered, utterly shocked.

There stood the seven boys, whom I left an year ago, smiling widely at me.

Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook?

"Yaahh!! Who do you think of yourself?!! How could you leave like that?!!" Seokjin scolded.

"Hyung is right!!! how could you?!!"

"Why are you smiling?!!! Answer our question?!??"

"Noonaaa!!"

They all talked at the same time.

"Stop!!!" I screamed. They all shut their mouths and looked at me.
"Give me a hug, y'all!!" I held my arms out for them and they hugged me tightly. I didn't care about not being able to breathe. I missed them. And yes, I was crying.

"We bought something for you." Namjoon says and hands me some papers.

"Sign this contract and be our manager again, Noona, I miss you. We miss you. A lot."

"Did you threaten Mr. Kim for this?" I asked but took it anyway. I signed the contract, gladly, with happy trembling hands.

I was on my way, in the SUV to South Korea. Sitting beside Taehyung. We were talking about everything. With his head on my shoulders.

My story wasn't going to end here, it will go on. But I will be facing the rest of my life, with happiness, with the boys.

After all, it all started with sneaking into the dorms of the most popular boyband. It all started with hate and ended up in love.

I smiled, looking at the other members as happy as a Sunflower.

"The seven colours on the tree, represents all of us and you are the tree that holds us together."

I love these idiots, and I am staying by their sides, Forever.

~~~~~~~~•°•∆×∆•°•~~~~~~~

<<Everything is for you
Everything is alright
Even if there is no answer
Everything is inside your smile
Truth
Even if we are apart
Our hearts are connected to each
other
Forever with you>>

~~~~~~~~•°•∆×∆•°•~~~~~~~~

LIVING WITH THE
BANGTAN

by

Melissa Clark

~~~~~~~~•°•∆×∆•°•~~~~~~~~