Phone calls and suspicions.

"Uh, Namjoon?" I called out, standing right outside his room

He walked out of the room, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans and he raised his eyebrows to look at me. "Are we ordering Pizza again?"

I sheepishly nodded at him and spoke again,"Actually, I am going to visit my grandmother, so I will come back tomorrow morning. So..." I shrugged at him and he frowned and nodded.

"Hyung, she's probably visiting her boyfriend. Don't you know, it's been going on for two weeks." Taehyung walked out of his room wearing a loose white t-shirt and black jeans. "Aren't you?"

"Even if I am, it's none of your business." I pointed out to him.

Sure he's attractive but Kim Taehyung can be hella annoying sometimes.

"Here, Jimin got a threat and look at her," He mumbled, "She's wandering around the city with her boyfriend."

"Whatever." I muttered and slung the handbag over my shoulder and got out.

" I muttered and slung the handbag over my shoulder and got out

"Hii" I muttered and sat down beside him. He looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"What is your plan?" He asked, confused. He adjusted his glasses slowly and turned the laptop towards me, only to show today's date.

"Uh...I am doing it today." I smiled at him and he looked at me.

"Doing what?" He asked, smirking at me. Jerk. He knew everything.

"I am going to sneak into the main office, wearing a black hoodie and a mask... and I am going to find out the details of the fans, who are attending the concert or have booked or registered for the concert tickets." I completed.

He nodded. "Did you ask someone if the thing we are looking for will be here?"

"I..I asked Jungkook." I whispered quietly, feeling a guilt in my chest.

"It's okay," he rubbed my back. "Let's go to my house, "I still have a few things to discuss with you..."

We both stood up and Min Hyuk opened the door for me to get out. He then held the door for me and I got inside the car. He got in the front seat and pulled the windows. He knew perfectly that the sun would bother me......

As he pulled out the car from the parking lot I frowned.

Weird. I think I just saw Taehyung.

"What's wrong?" He looked at my direction.

"Nothing." I muttered.

" I muttered