Inside. Deep inside

Kim Ji won

I changed into my sweat pants and lay in my bed. It was almost 11, at night and I wasn't even sleepy. I got up and huffed at myself.

Seriously?

I thought about taking a round around the house. I got up, throwing the blankets off myself and got out of my room.

I started to walk around, tip-toeing my way to Jungkook's room. Thinking about what I was doing, I was feeling like a stalker, but honestly, I wanted to check on them.

The weather was stormy and it made me feel weird. Weird. Sad.

As if something was happening.

I went over to Jungkook's room and looked at him. He was sleeping soundlessly. Peacefully.

It made me happy.

Yep. He looked that cute.

Baby Jungkook.

His one leg was inside the blanket and one leg on it.

I switched the lights off and covered his legs with a blanket and I strolled out of his room.

I walked into Namjoon's room and frowned. He wasn't on his bed. As I looked to my left, I noticed him, sleeping on the chair, with his head on the table.

I glanced over at him, only to notice he had a pair of glasses on.

I placed a hand on his shoulders and whispered, "Namjoon?"

"Mhmn" He groaned as if he was half asleep.

"Hey, get up," I placed a hand around his neck and took his hands around my shoulders and dragged him on the bed.

I made him lie down and pulled the blanket over him. I took out his glasses slowly and kept them on the table.

"Good night, RM." I whispered. "Rap Monsterrrrrr." I giggled quietly.

I clicked off the desk lamp, before going out and closed the door slowly.