Someone's Jealous

Fun Facts

×÷× Ji Won is fluent in English, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.

×÷× She has learnt Self Defence and Gymnastics for four years, she's skilled in both.

÷×÷ Min Hyuk secretly likes Ji won.

×÷× Won-won took part in a Talent Hunt competition in her school, because she wanted some money for buying something for her mother on Mother's Day and the first price for the winner was a lot of money. She sung a song on stage and won the first Price, and a Crown.

____________________________

"So, Won-won, this is Jackson Wang, my old friend

"So, Won-won, this is Jackson Wang, my old friend." Namjoon smiled at me and I smiled back and looked at Jackson.

"Jackson, this is our super Manager, Ji Won." He referred to me as he looked at Jackson.

"Oh, hello." He greeted me. "I have heard a lot about you." He grinned at Namjoon who scratched the back of his neck.

"Oh, sure you have. But you,  You're literally my favourite idol." I grinned, internally screaming. "You work really hard, so I hope that you get the love and support you deserve."

"Oh, well, I do, and it's all thanks to.... people like you. People like you who inspire me to work hard." He replied.

Aww this guy-

"Oh and this is for you." He took out a box. " I heard it was your birthday and I didn't know what to get you, so I got you this."

I opened that box to reveal a

Soft toy. I squealed. It was the cutest soft toy I have seen.

"Oh my," I whispered. "It's really cute..."

"See, I knew you would like it. This is so cute, right?"

"Ji won!!! We need to talk, meanwhile you bring some snacks." Namjoon suddenly said and pushed Jackson inside his room.

"But I don't know-" I started but he cut me off by closing the door on my face. "what he likes to eat....." I completed slowly.

That. Was. Weird.

I walked back to the kitchen table, thinking about what I should be cooking.

Wait, what about a British Tea cake and a cup of tea?

To formal......

But it's Jackson.

Fine, let's do it. I sighed. I was sulking like a seal. There were only weeks left for my contract to finish. In these six months, I had gotten myself attached to the members.

I had gotten a habit to wake up at night, to check on everyone, to make Hot chocolate for Hobi. We hung around the kitchen sometimes, at night, like a ghost. We would laugh at each other.

Yoongi's gummy smile.....I seriously didn't want to leave him alone. Laughing at him, while he slept with his headphones on. I do remembered that one time when his Bluetooth headset was connected to his phone, while he was peacefully sleeping, with his headphones in his ears and I literally played a cow's ringtone he woke up, looking around like an idiot.

I was sulking. Ofcourse.

The ringing of a phone call interrupted me from my thoughts and I picked it up. "Miss Kim, there is bouquet of flowers, delivered in the morning, for you." It was the receptionist, whose words confused me. I rushed down to the counterbottom to see a bouquet of orchids and roses.

"Who delivered this?" I asked her, while she shrugged in confusion.

I picked that bouquet of flowers, and turned around to walk inside the dorms when I bumped into a body.

"You like it?" It was Jackson, who was standing there, smiling at me.

I frowned, "What's this for?"

"Well, I really liked meeting you, so...." He shrugged. "Anyways, bye for now, Ji Won, see ya."

And, before I could say a thank you to him he walked away from me , waving his hand, while I stared dumbfounded.

But he didn't eat the cake..... and I couldn't even talk to him properly.

Oh. Wait.

Time to make Kim Taehyung jealous. Hehe.

I walked to the kitchen, placing the flowers on the counter. And that cute soft toy too.

"Who gave you the flowers? And what is this duck?" A voice said behind me.

I turned to see Taehyung shoving the tea cake into his mouth, while my eyes widened in disbelief.

"Yah!! Who told you to eat that?" I snapped at him.

"Well, it was just lying there, so I ate it." He simply responded, while I smacked his arms.

"The plate is simply lying on the table. Go eat it." I pointed out, while he flicked my head.

"Jackson Oppa gave me that bouquet and that pretty soft toy." I smirked at him.

"Wae?!! Who the heck is Oppa?!!I told you right?! only I am your Oppa. And why did he gave you a bouquet?" His eyes widened.

"I don't know." I said, truthfully.

"Whatever, huh." His eyes looked into mine, while he gave a sulky expression.

"YAHH!! What's with that expression??" I shouted behind him while he completely ignored me and walked towards the opposite direction with his back turned on me.

I turned around to squeeze my eyes, and whispered,"Maybe, I overdid it..."

And then I felt someone's hands on my waist, while I squealed.

"Ohhhh!! So you are ticklish." I already imagined the smirk in his voice.

He started tickling me on my waist while I squealed like an idiot. I tried to break free from his grip and succeeded in doing that. I almost ran up the stairs while he was right behind, chasing me. I got inside my room, my heart pounding and lay down on the bed. He threw himself down the bed beside me.

"Aishhhh, you sure are fast." He groaned breathing heavily. I smiled at him, while he smiled back. We lay in the bed, quietly, looking at the ceiling while the hours ticked by.

 We lay in the bed, quietly, looking at the ceiling while the hours ticked by