You are an idiot

"Min Hyuk.." I glared.

"No no no!! Pineapples are better than cherries!!!" He pointed out.

"No!!! They are not!!! Cherries are heavenly!!! Frozen cherries on a black forest cake is all anyone needs!!!" I snapped.

"Pineapple pizza is the
most heavenly!!!" He groaned.

"Eww, they are gross!!"

"No!!! they aren't!!!"

"Umm, Ji Won?" The door opened slightly, with Mr. Kim standing at the door. "Can I take some of your time?"

"Ofcourse." I smiled and Min Hyuk nodded at me and left.

He sat down to the nearest chair and gave me an apologetic smile. "How are you?"

"Good," I sat up and looked at him, while the middle aged man looked at me, concerned.

"I am really sorry you had to go through so much trouble, but at the same time I am thankful for whatever you did for Park Jimin and BTS." He smiled sincerely, "You did your job quite well and, Oh, well, you will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow morning, I finished all the formalities for you." He got up. "I came to see you, and now I must take my leave. Do take care, Miss Ji Won."

"Oh, it was really kind for you to stop by. Thank you very much." I smiled at him, while the middle aged man walked out of the door.

By now, I am so used to the boys, and only a few weeks are left for the contract to finish. The question is— How will I leave when it's time?

I love the boys so much, they have become my family.

How will I leave?